Reception and Technical Issues (1,269)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Freeview issues

Hi there, My Freeview is set up and working on my Sony Smart TV from the SatBox Ultra PVR via a dish but I have 2 problems:  1. The freevie…

Started by Marlize van Greuning

5 Dec 2, 2015
Reply by forumuser

Sat dish or set top box

I have a Dishtv S7070r working on a sky dish. It was work fine up until about a week ago. Now what happens is it will work fine for maybe 1…

Started by Stephen Hayward

4 Dec 2, 2015
Reply by Biggles

Recently moved house and freeview won't work with box

Hello, I have a Strong SRT4300E box connected to my Samsung TV. It worked perfectly in the last house and the 2 previous to that, however i…

Started by Bec

5 Nov 27, 2015
Reply by willis

Can't get signal all of a sudden

HI there, I hope someone can help me.  I've been using my Zinwell ZMX 7500 free view box since 2007.  I never had any problems.  It is conn…

Started by Diana Knowles

4 Nov 27, 2015
Reply by Graham Wilson

How to set up the 3rd party set box for free view

I have got a vision Asia set box and the sky disc . Is it possible to set up the decoder to receive the Freeview by selection the installat…

Started by Ponnampalam Saravanapavan

4 Nov 25, 2015
Reply by Ponnampalam Saravanapavan

How to set up the 3rd party set box for free view

I have got a vision Asia set box and the sky disc . Is it possible to set up the decoder to receive the Freeview by selection the installat…

Started by Ponnampalam Saravanapavan

0 Nov 24, 2015

No HD (low res) Issue - FreeView+SamsungTV+Dish

Hi. Hoping someone can help please. I'm not receiving FreeView in HD quality. This is my set up (or as best as I can describe/know) - Samsu…

Started by Chris F

3 Nov 24, 2015
Reply by forumuser

Transonic TWH-S1

Very sorry if this has been asked before. Didn't want to go through previous posts to find the answer. Have received a second hand box, tri…

Started by Kata Roa

2 Nov 23, 2015
Reply by forumuser

EPG satbox ultra

having trouble getting epg to work reliably, any clues anyone,looks like last update was sept 2014.....

Started by Tony Baker

6 Nov 17, 2015
Reply by Dish TV Support

magic tv 3700

hi just a random question recently purchased a magic tv 3700 and looking at the current firmware updates on website i see there are two whi…

Started by Leon

2 Nov 17, 2015
Reply by Dish TV Support

RSS

NETWORK STATUS ALERTS

See Network Status page for updates.

Freeview On Demand Changes Read More Here

Quick Links

© 2024   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service