Reception and Technical Issues (1,143)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

lost tv channels when trying to delete one channel, deleted all

I was trying to delete a tv channel and all I can get now is radio channels.I ended up deleting all TV.I tried to default back but it is as…

Started by Barry Eaton

2 May 1
Reply by Barry Eaton

Dish tv S7070rHD-XM repeatedly rebooting

Hi, everything with my box has been good, but tonight the box turns off and reboots every 3-5 minutes. It is just continuously doing this.…

Started by Richard Thomson

1 May 1
Reply by Josh @ Freeview

Unable to watch from resume point

I have a Freeview HD box which works okay, except with On Demand play from resume point. It really is annoying to have to start from the be…

Started by Peter Kohnke

3 Apr 27
Reply by Josh @ Freeview

Loss of MUX 666MHz on TVHeadend.

Hi, I'm in Auckland Northshore (Glamorgan Drive, Torbay) My aerial is aligned  with Waiatarua mast. There is no direct line of sight to eit…

Started by Ashley Watson

7 Apr 24
Reply by Josh @ Freeview

Re Tunning in The Breeze

As I have 4 Sat boxes 2 are receiving the Breeze but my other 2 have not installed it automaticely . The boxes are DSE 7500's , my question…

Started by David Lipscombe

3 Apr 18
Reply by David Lipscombe

Netflix and Freeview TV Issues

Have just purchased SV10 and yesterday on first plugging in the system Netflix wouldn’t work. Could login to my account but then it popped…

Started by Vanessa

3 Apr 15
Reply by Josh @ Freeview

SmartVU Device and Bluetooth Keyboard

Can anyone confirm if the bluetooth supported by the device for the remote control will also support a bluetooth smart TV keyboard?

Started by André Meyer

1 Apr 12
Reply by Satellite Networks Motueka

Zygo s2000 Freeview box - can't see saved recordings

Hoping for some help.  This morning when we turned on our Zygo s2000 Freeview to watch saved recordings, they had all gone.  It still show…

Started by Teresa Gallagher

4 Apr 5
Reply by Teresa Gallagher

TROUBLE WITH MORE THAN 1 TV

Hi, I am having trouble adding a an extra tv in my house. Brought a 2 way splitter 0-1000mhz. They are freeview TV's and work individually…

Started by andrea joy smith

5 Apr 4
Reply by andrea joy smith

Issues affecting Freeview On Demand smart TV app on some Samsung TVs

There're some issues affecting the Freeview On Demand smart TV app on some Samsung TVs, preventing the app and some shows from loading corr…

Started by Bel @ Freeview

32 Mar 30
Reply by Josh @ Freeview

RSS

UPDATES

• OnDemand Issues for SAMSUNG SMART TV
    We are aware of issues with these TVs, It is under investigation.  Please check NETWORK STATUS for the latest updates. 

If you post regarding this, please include your Model Number which can be found in the Menu or the back of your TV. 

Connect With Us!

Be a part of the New Zealand Freeview Community!

Welcome to your Freeview Forum!  This is the online home for all Freeview viewers, retailers, manufacturers and installers. It's a place where you can find help, share advice, tips and your know-how to help another fellow "Freeviewer" out.

How do I get started?

1. Begin by signing up for Freeview Forum here.  Sign up is simple, fast & free, all we ask is that you abide by a few simple guidelines.

What details should be included when asking for help?

Including key details will help the community help you.....

1. What your coverage is (check by entering your full address here).

2. What antenna you're using (indoor of outdoor UHF aerial, or satellite dish).

3. What brand & model your device is.

4. What channels or programmes you're having trouble with (if any).

5. And of course - as many other details as you think would be relevant.

© 2020   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service