Reception and Technical Issues (1,039)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Terrestrial UHF TV pixelating every 30 or so seconds then returning to 100% picture.

I have a TV with an internal Freeview tuner.  All channels pixelate  approx every 30 seconds then return to 100% picture.  On checking the…

Started by George Garard

0 Mar 14

Freeview On-demand not updating

For the last week on-demand isn't updating with new episodes on my Panasonic TV. Anybody else having this annoying issue? ie: Manifest, Pro…

Started by Aaron Butler

14 Mar 10
Reply by Maxine Strachan

Super box A2 dish TV recorder not recording

Hi All We just got a Dish TV A2 recorder, I am unable to record single episodes or series link.  Last night I had a program scheduled to be…

Started by Romina

0 Mar 4

Prime TV channel 10 issues on S8200

S8200 box. The EPG shows the correct programme currently showing but when I select to watch channel it shows me Prime+1. To get the current…

Started by NickW

1 Feb 28
Reply by David

Prime TV Los on re-tuning

Recently I had a reception issue that was only resolved by powering down then restarting my dish LNB.  I had to retune afterwards but despi…

Started by david adamson

2 Feb 23
Reply by Biggles

Freeview Loss of Reception 17/02/19

Hi all, we were notified Sunday night by the transmission provider Kordia of a problem that had affected Freeview reception from 5:58pm to…

Started by Josh ✔️

0 Feb 17

Freeview Reception Waikanae

It is 6.00PM on Sunday 17 Februrary and we are having issues with reception on all channels in the Waikanae area -- Is anyone else having t…

Started by James Eaton

9 Feb 17
Reply by Josh ✔️

Recording issues on s8200

Just recently my s8200 has stopped recording most programmes added via the EPG schedule. All set up to record and then a message will appea…

Started by NickW

2 Feb 17
Reply by NickW

Frequencies and PID for DVB TV Channels.

HI All, I was wondering if any one had a list (Auckland Based) of the Frequencies and PID's of all the broadcasted channels in Auckland. I…

Started by Gareth Cheyne

0 Feb 10

Veon reception

I have an Veon TV with builtin Freeview.. The TV is about 7 years old. I have lack of consistently with reception. Some times the channels…

Started by Jenny

1 Feb 9
Reply by John Baird

RSS

Connect With Us!

Be a part of the New Zealand Freeview Community!

Welcome to your Freeview Forum!  This is the online home for all Freeview viewers, retailers, manufacturers and installers. It's a place where you can find help, share advice, tips and your know-how to help another fellow "Freeviewer" out.

How do I get started?

1. Begin by signing up for Freeview Forum here.  Sign up is simple, fast & free, all we ask is that you abide by a few simple guidelines.

2. Once you've signed up, you'll be able to:

What details should be included when asking for help?

Including key details will help the community help you.....

1. What your coverage is (check by entering your full address here).

2. What antenna you're using (indoor of outdoor UHF aerial, or satellite dish).

3. What brand & model your device is.

4. What channels or programmes you're having trouble with (if any).

5. And of course - as many other details as you think would be relevant.

© 2019   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service