Reception and Technical Issues (1,000)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Freeview with TV purchased overseas

Hi, I have a Haier LED TV that I purchased overseas. Ever since we came to NZ we used a Sky box and had the channels through that. I have f…

Started by Sayan Ghosh

3 Oct 22
Reply by Ross Johnson

Setting up Freeview at Titahi Bay

Hi  We have just move to Titahi Bay, Porirua and require some aid in setting our freeview TV service up. We have a badly rusted satellite d…

Started by AllanC

2 Oct 19
Reply by Biggles

No signal

does any know why we can't get signal during the day? sometimes we can get prime, bravo during the day but no other channels and at night w…

Started by Glen N Monnie Stevens

4 Oct 11
Reply by Glen N Monnie Stevens

Freeview remote

The "Guide" button on my remote will not work. Is it a problem with the Rermote. Thanks, G

Started by Gaye Fletcher

1 Oct 5
Reply by Biggles

TVnx on demand app via freeviw

I cant log into TVNZ app on my freeview. Have been using it regularly but on Thurs it said. 'There was a problem logging into please try ag…

Started by Jb

3 Oct 1
Reply by Alistair Maxwell

strong brand free view set up gone wrong

Hi we moved house and setting up the freeview wasnt going well so I hit factory reset. Now I have a couple of random channels and nothing e…

Started by michelle vincent

9 Sep 30
Reply by willis

Help! Satbox S8200 Bootlooping

Can anyone tell me if there is a cure for a Satbox  that suddenly takes hours to boot, then loads for a few seconds before returning to boo…

Started by Scott Brown

2 Sep 20
Reply by Scott Brown

Prime tv and other channels gone

First symptom was Parliament TV turning up on the Choice T channel.  Could not tune in Choice TV then Prime TV disappeared.  Finally used R…

Started by david adamson

0 Sep 14

Tvnz on demand guide disappearing

Hi there We have the UA40JU6400 tv. Freeview capable etc. We have had the freeview on demand working but the guide keeps disappearing on us…

Started by Shannon

0 Sep 13

Repeat sign in

why do I keep having to sign into the demand site every time I access it? I did the initial sign in but now everytime I access I have to si…

Started by Mandi Beaumont

3 Sep 9
Reply by Biggles

RSS

OUTAGE ALERT:

All  Systems Go!

Latest Activity

A discussion started by Hannah was featured

New Freeview On Demand is now available as a Smart TV app on LGs and Samsungs

New Freeview On Demand is now available as a Smart TV app on LG TVs released since 2017 and Samsung…See More
19 hours ago
Hannah posted a discussion

New Freeview On Demand is now available as a Smart TV app on LGs and Samsungs

New Freeview On Demand is now available as a Smart TV app on LG TVs released since 2017 and Samsung…See More
19 hours ago
Biggles replied to Damien Service's discussion Problem with UHF signal
"It's unlikely to be the Panasonic or STB. Normally they either work or they don't. The…"
yesterday
Damien Service posted a discussion

Problem with UHF signal

I have an 8 year old Panasonic Freeview recorder (DMR-XW380) and for some time the UHF signal has…See More
Tuesday

Connect With Us!

© 2018   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service