Reception and Technical Issues (963)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Freeview EPG

Anybody else noticed the Freeview EPG wasn't available on the TVNZ MUX tonight (6pm) from Waiatarua? Wouldn't work on my Sony TV or Panason…

Started by Biggles

5 Apr 26
Reply by willis

How to decrease the "Skip" time

My remote has a "Skip" function that moves the video on 10 minutes which is no use to me. I would like the "Skip" to advance by 30 seconds.…

Started by Ross Lambourn

4 Apr 23
Reply by Biggles

powering LNB

Hi I have a satellite dish and the signal splits 3 ways 1 to sky box2 to separate tv and free view box3 to a further tv and free view box W…

Started by David Edmunds

10 Apr 22
Reply by Biggles

Freeview Ondemand freezes on Samsung TV

We have purchased a new Samsung 50 inch TV Model UA50MU6100. When we select Freeview Ondemand from the apps the app loads and displays prog…

Started by Tim Eaden

1 Apr 19
Reply by Satellite Networks Motueka

Screen freezing/glitching

Whilst watching tv my screen will periodically freeze and glitch. Sat box 57070. What can i do to resolve this please.

Started by Kirstyn

1 Apr 18
Reply by willis

Dish TV S8300 - Poor Picture Quality, Not Hi Def

We need some help. Just installed a Dish TV S8300, this uses our old Sky satellite dish.  The problem we have, even though it's connected w…

Started by Lesley

2 Apr 18
Reply by Lesley

Is this the end...

Leading title, I know. Here's why, I have a STB that is admittedly very old (a DSE G7503 from 2009, yeah yeah I know). From some time betwe…

Started by Monkey

2 Apr 13
Reply by Monkey

intelsat 19

Hi all can anyone help me please , when will the sun line up with Intelsat 19 ,i live in Blenheim thank you BUNDY

Started by bundy

1 Apr 7
Reply by Biggles

T2200 poor recording quality

Does anyone else have perfectly good quality on live tv but then when recording the quality is terrible pixellated, stuttered etc basically…

Started by Loren greig

1 Mar 30
Reply by Robert Hepple

Intermittent recording failures on Prime

I installed Freeview about 6 weeks ago, with a 2-channel Dish TV box.  In recording series on Prime (eg Madam Secretary, Late Show), I get…

Started by Bruce Anderson

7 Mar 29
Reply by Bruce Anderson

RSS

Latest Activity

Biggles replied to William Petty's discussion Red vertical line on tv screen
"Where? I haven't seen any photo. It needs to be posted in the Forum so we can all see it."
16 hours ago
William Petty replied to William Petty's discussion Red vertical line on tv screen
"Hi Bggles I sent you a photo the other day"
18 hours ago
Bel @ Freeview posted a discussion

The Edge TV moving to Freeview channel 14

From this Thursday, The Edge TV will be coming to you on Freeview channel 14.What do you need to…See More
18 hours ago
Biggles replied to William Petty's discussion Red vertical line on tv screen
"How wide? Whereabouts on screen? All inputs or just TV? Picture?"
Sunday

Connect With Us!

© 2018   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service