Reception and Technical Issues (1,269)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why has our Freeview reception suddenly degraded?

Up until recently we have had excellent Freeview (terrestrial) reception in Clevedon, South Auckland. In the last 2-3 months Prime, Choice,…

Started by Stephen Inglis

3 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by Steve J

Out Of Sync

Hi thereCan you tell me why, on some nights, the sound track isn't in sync with the programme showing? It's infuriating as you can imagine.…

Started by Mr Mail Man

4 Sep 19, 2013
Reply by Juliet McGurk

satalite signal loss

Hi Im new to this forum but i was wondering if anyone in the lower hutt area has the same problem as i seem to get Every day at about 1:20…

Started by Robin Halligan

5 Sep 15, 2013
Reply by Steve J

Programme Listings

Hi there,Can you tell me how I get the programme listing to show on Choice TV, when I flick over to that channel?I'm wondering if it will f…

Started by Mr Mail Man

2 Sep 13, 2013
Reply by Mr Mail Man

Applications "not allowed"

I hope you can help me please. Over the last couple of days I have been having trouble changing channels.  There is a long delay and someti…

Started by Josie Glynn

5 Sep 13, 2013
Reply by Josie Glynn

tv2 suddenly disappeared

hi there, just wondering if anyone can help. A few days ago I was unable to view TV2.When I selected "2" the programme showing was TV1.I re…

Started by sue walker

3 Sep 9, 2013
Reply by forumuser

Issues with recent TVNZ changes

On Sunday September 1st 2013 at 7am TVNZ made changes to the EPG allocation on both TV One plus 1 and TV2+1. Your Freeview Receiver should…

Started by forumuser

0 Sep 7, 2013

No signal

I keep getting the no signal message on my Freeview.   And for a change is saying "Audio Video Not Available. I have a Dick Smith box.  And…

Started by Sue S

8 Sep 6, 2013
Reply by Steve J

Kapiti Coast ( Ngarara ) DVBT Outage

Once again yesterday 29 Aug we had a long outage of the Freeview Terrestrial service on the Kapiti Coast. Again it was a long power cut  .F…

Started by Steve J

0 Aug 30, 2013

I can't access my playlist anymore

Every time I try to get into the playlist on my zinwell zmt-640, it crashes, the screen goes blank and the machine restarts. I don't know w…

Started by Joanna

2 Aug 29, 2013
Reply by Graham Wilson

RSS

NETWORK STATUS ALERTS

See Network Status page for updates.

Freeview On Demand Changes Read More Here

Quick Links

© 2024   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service