Reception and Technical Issues (1,269)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

'strong' freeview box

i have a strong freeview box and notice my picture seems to have some lagging . the antenna man reckons i might need to get a software upda…

Started by paul coulton

3 Feb 12, 2014
Reply by Ross Johnson

How to connect DVB-T usb to Freeview

Dear Sir/Madam I hope you have started a good week. I have just moved in to WLG and because I am tenant, I am looking to find an easy ,and…

Started by Mohsen Hajsalehi Sichani

1 Feb 12, 2014
Reply by Alan Douglas

EPG Double up of Record Bookings

Is anyone else having problems booking via the EPG where bookings are duplicated. Ever since the +1 channels came on board, when you book…

Started by Alan Cobcroft

2 Feb 10, 2014
Reply by Alan Douglas

Missing Maori, Prime, Choice etc .......

...... but I know why after reading other postings. I used to receive all Freeview channels clearly, until I got the aerial split into 3. I…

Started by Elizabeth

8 Feb 9, 2014
Reply by Lance

database empty, tuning failed

how do i fix this?? i've tried to re tune using the factory default and it gets to the tuning stage and at the end says, tuning failed, dat…

Started by emily pringle

6 Jan 31, 2014
Reply by Paul

Reception help

I live 10minutes from Dunedin. I have just installed a uhf aerial. According to the online search I should be able to get signal. When I tr…

Started by Talia Allison

5 Jan 30, 2014
Reply by Biggles

Radio NZ and Concert FM supposedly on terrestrial digital broadcast?

Perhaps they are if you are in a large population (concentration) area? e.g. Wellington or Auckland.But here in New Plymouth I can't tune t…

Started by Fud Manson

2 Jan 29, 2014
Reply by Steve J

re tune freeview

Help,I pressed factory settings but havnt got auto tune.i have a topfield tf8000f topbox,I also discovered that its an unofficial freeview…

Started by john schaumkell

0 Jan 27, 2014

Anyone trialled long distance reception?

I'm a RF novice, no problem admitting it. I want to receive terrestrial HD digital in Opunake.The Taranaki transmitter is right around the…

Started by Fud Manson

14 Jan 25, 2014
Reply by Steve J

UHF freeview HD in washington valley, Nelson.

I have just put up a UHF aerial and faced it towards Mt Campbel, have tried pointing it toward Kaka hill but no dice. I seem to be getting…

Started by Brad Beddek

23 Jan 24, 2014
Reply by Biggles

RSS

NETWORK STATUS ALERTS

See Network Status page for updates.

Freeview On Demand Changes Read More Here

Quick Links

© 2024   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service