Reception and Technical Issues (1,269)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

sudden loss of signal

Hi, I switched on my TV and Freeview box last night and got a 'no signal' message. Previously everything has been working fine but now ther…

Started by Donna

2 Apr 1, 2014
Reply by Donna

No Signal

Hi, we seem to have lost our signal completely! Wondering if its the satellite, is there a way to check what part of the satellite dish is…

Started by Sioux Swann

7 Mar 31, 2014
Reply by Sioux Swann

No Signal

I have been given a Dish S7070 receiver and have tried to connect it to my TV via satelite dish. When the setup screen comes on, all the TV…

Started by Maureen

3 Mar 29, 2014
Reply by Biggles

Problems with Myfreeview

We've had a Dish TV T1050 PVR for a couple of years and it's worked really well. But over the last couple of weeks we've had a few problems…

Started by John Janssen

1 Mar 23, 2014
Reply by Rex

No audio after latest update

the sound has gone after the last update. how do I fix this?

Started by Ivan Segedin

4 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by John Baird

Issue with Prime Channel

The other day my mum lost all channels but prime on her freeveiw out of the blue. Tried everything to get them back but had no signal stren…

Started by Ben

2 Mar 14, 2014
Reply by Ben

No Strength No Quality

We have an Aerial box DishTv T1020. I have factory reset it. Had the connections all tested yet we still get no strength & no quality.…

Started by Luana Reiri-Taylor

2 Mar 3, 2014
Reply by Luana Reiri-Taylor

keep losing signal when hot

For the last week after work i have not i have lost signal till about 7 o clock when it seems to have cooled down. I am  assuming it's the…

Started by cameron mcdonnell

6 Feb 22, 2014
Reply by cameron mcdonnell

keep losing signal when hot

For the last week after work i have not i have lost signa till about 7 o clock when it seems to have cooled down. I am  assuming it's the t…

Started by cameron mcdonnell

0 Feb 22, 2014

Prime sound lagging behind pictures

Noticed that the sound is behind the picture on prime the last few days... What's up?

Started by Sallyme

1 Feb 19, 2014
Reply by forumuser

RSS

NETWORK STATUS ALERTS

See Network Status page for updates.

Freeview On Demand Changes Read More Here

Quick Links

© 2024   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service