News about Freeview (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sticky obsolete screen message

We have 4 bouquets for the terrestrial service here in Nelson. 8 TV and 2 Radio channels are broadcast from the Grampians by Mainland TV an…

Started by AMBER HOUSE - at the centre!™

3 Apr 3, 2014
Reply by Bel @ Freeview

download S/W.

Hi every few minutes a sign pops up on my screen saying new S/W is available,do you want to install.If I press appropriate buttons to insta…

Started by Mrs Pamela Finch

5 Dec 23, 2013
Reply by Mrs Pamela Finch

Digital Switch Over Update

Hello I've just noticed that we have only less than three days left to make the transition from the old analogue network to digital. Freevi…

Started by Patrick Te Pou

4 Nov 29, 2013
Reply by Steve J

Freeview Terrestrial TV Upgrade Announced

Johnston Dick  & Associates (JDA) is pleased to announce that a proposal to upgrade the program linking system into Nelson for the Free…

Started by Warren Harding

0 May 16, 2013

Freeview Service Information Upgrade

Monday 22nd April at 10am Freeview will change over to a new system for providing Service Information (SI) on the Freeview Satellite® platf…

Started by Bel @ Freeview

0 Apr 19, 2013

RSS

Latest Activity

Russell Clarke posted a discussion

Samsung 55" Ultra HD 4K Smart LED Television

Freeview on demand app on my Smart TV (<1 year old) is really buggy.  You browse programmes etc…See More
yesterday
Biggles replied to Phillip Chatfield's discussion AV Sync with Set Top Box via AV Reciever and ARC Channel
"No. TV will be fine. Same age as my Sony which is still going well. The only thing that's…"
yesterday
Phillip Chatfield replied to Phillip Chatfield's discussion AV Sync with Set Top Box via AV Reciever and ARC Channel
"Hi Biggles, Thanks for the response, yeah the TV I have does have it built in correct, However, due…"
yesterday
Biggles replied to Phillip Chatfield's discussion AV Sync with Set Top Box via AV Reciever and ARC Channel
"I doubt that doing another auto tune will fix the issue. You could try running the STB HDMI direct…"
yesterday

Connect With Us!

© 2018   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service