Miscellaneous / Off-Topic (37)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

IGLOO

For those of you that have the sky IGLOO box do a factory reset and all the freeview channels will now come in the same order as as the res…

Started by David Lipscombe

0 Feb 2, 2017

recording

We have a Dish satellite recorder and record a few tv programes. Why when we push the play button does it not start the programe from the s…

Started by Alan Stanton

1 Jan 22, 2017
Reply by James Eaton

Problems recording Emmerdale series

For the past couple of years I have attempted to record the Monday - Friday serial Emmerdale. However, it does not record daily. It records…

Started by Sandra-Leigh Johnson

4 Jan 9, 2017
Reply by Sandra-Leigh Johnson

show clock

Hi I bought a new freeview sat box, model s7070r, a week ago and doesn't show the clock when it is off, never did. I really want to see wha…

Started by tuti

3 Dec 10, 2016
Reply by Mark Crosby

mpeg 4

Hi all ,,can anyone help please ,looking for a topbox that can do MPEG 4 and 16PSK SID are there any in nz or do i buy over sees thanks...

Started by bundy

2 Sep 23, 2016
Reply by bundy

Satellite frequency changes

There's a note on FOUR's website saying they're moving frequencies... what's the deal?

Started by Monkey

23 May 12, 2016
Reply by David Lipscombe

freeview pvrs

just a random subject why is it when i book coronation street friday and saturday nights my pvr wants to records the week day ones to as th…

Started by Leon

5 Mar 26, 2016
Reply by willis

error codes

This morning I have been having problems setting up recordings on Prime for next Sunday but get the error message "this programme cannot be…

Started by Susan Mary

3 Mar 8, 2016
Reply by Susan Mary

On demand Services ?

Hello. (I am in auckland NZ) I currently use TIVO & can get QUICKFLIX  - downloaded TV / movies onto my TIVO/TV screen. I am thinking o…

Started by Gordon Stewart

3 Dec 4, 2015
Reply by Biggles

Partition size doe external hdd in fat32 format

Hi Hope someone can help. What size partitions should i be creating on my external hdd (900gig) drive so that i can connect it to my freevi…

Started by Katrina Kiernan

6 Nov 9, 2015
Reply by Katrina Kiernan

RSS

Latest Activity

Connect With Us!

Be a part of the New Zealand Freeview Community!

Welcome to your Freeview Forum!  This is the online home for all Freeview viewers, retailers, manufacturers and installers. It's a place where you can find help, share advice, tips and your know-how to help another fellow "Freeviewer" out.

How do I get started?

1. Begin by signing up for Freeview Forum here.  Sign up is simple, fast & free, all we ask is that you abide by a few simple guidelines.

What details should be included when asking for help?

Including key details will help the community help you.....

1. What your coverage is (check by entering your full address here).

2. What antenna you're using (indoor of outdoor UHF aerial, or satellite dish).

3. What brand & model your device is.

4. What channels or programmes you're having trouble with (if any).

5. And of course - as many other details as you think would be relevant.

© 2020   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service