How to use Freeview (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

EPG Fiasco Rant

Freeview has been with us for quite some time now. All the broadcasters should be very familiar with the system and how to load up the EPG…

Started by Alan Douglas

2 Dec 29, 2015
Reply by Alan Douglas

OND on S8200

Hello folks, We've had our SatBox S8200 for a couple of months and I am slowly working through what it does. Here is my recent thing ... La…

Started by Gwenyth Richards

4 Aug 25, 2015
Reply by Dish TV Support

EPG series link recording problem

Hi We have a homecast 9200 recorder with a Samsung TV connected to UHF. We use the EPG series recording for a number of programs and for t…

Started by Korstiaan Prins

5 Aug 6, 2015
Reply by Pat Harkins

Recording symbols ...

Hi there, This is a basic question and hopefully easily solved :) but I am needing to ask as I am a newbie to a SatBox that has the inbuilt…

Started by Gwenyth Richards

6 Jul 28, 2015
Reply by Dish TV Support

DishTV satBox Ultra s7090PVR : Problem with Copying/Moving Recorded Files onto an External Drive. [SOLVED]

[SOLVEDHi, The  list of recorded programs has recently disappeared from my satBox LIBRARY. Also when I switch the unit on from the wall sw…

Started by Lorna

7 Jun 1, 2015
Reply by Dish TV Support

Does series link reserve space on my USB stick?

Hi, I have an S7070r DishTV satbox with a 15GB USB stick to record programmes onto. There is no other data on the stick so all 15GB is avai…

Started by Matt Hammond

2 Apr 18, 2015
Reply by Dish TV Support

Apple TV

We are having trouble with freeview not recording sometimes. These times coincide with the times we have been using Aaple TV. We use a HDMi…

Started by Flea

4 Jan 17, 2015
Reply by Steve J

Use built in Sony guide instead of Freeview one

Hi All, Over the XMas break I had to reset my TV (Sony Bravia) to factory defaults and when it came back on I selected Australia as my coun…

Started by Tony

7 Jan 14, 2015
Reply by nzdtv.com

DishTV S7090PVR Recording Offset Issue (SOLVED)

Every time we record a program we miss the end of it. We have set the settings to record for seven minuets after the time it is meant to fi…

Started by Alan Stanton

14 Dec 1, 2014
Reply by Dish TV Support

New EPG?

Hi, I have read elsewhere in this forum, rumors of a revamped (?) EPG. I currently have a TIVO that is on its last legs and am ready to buy…

Started by Alan

2 Oct 6, 2014
Reply by Josh ✔️

RSS

OUTAGE ALERT:

All  Systems Go!

Latest Activity

A discussion started by Hannah was featured

New Freeview On Demand is now available as a Smart TV app on LGs and Samsungs

New Freeview On Demand is now available as a Smart TV app on LG TVs released since 2017 and Samsung…See More
20 hours ago
Hannah posted a discussion

New Freeview On Demand is now available as a Smart TV app on LGs and Samsungs

New Freeview On Demand is now available as a Smart TV app on LG TVs released since 2017 and Samsung…See More
20 hours ago
Biggles replied to Damien Service's discussion Problem with UHF signal
"It's unlikely to be the Panasonic or STB. Normally they either work or they don't. The…"
yesterday
Damien Service posted a discussion

Problem with UHF signal

I have an 8 year old Panasonic Freeview recorder (DMR-XW380) and for some time the UHF signal has…See More
Tuesday

Connect With Us!

© 2018   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service