Freeview Channels (158)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Duplicate Prime satellite signal to be removed from Freeview

SKY Television announced last week (29 August) that the satellite signal for free-to-air channel, Prime Television, is making minor changes…

Started by Patrick Te Pou

6 Sep 3, 2013
Reply by Patrick Te Pou

Is TV44 on other transmitters other than Sky Tower?

Is there anybody checked from different Freeview transmitters if TV44 is available from transmitters other than Sky Tower? There are some p…

Started by Eric Lee

0 Sep 2, 2013

Future of New Freeview Channels

Hello Freeview is adding many more free TV channels in the future, but sadly, many of these are only provided on Freeview|HD in all or some…

Started by Patrick Te Pou

16 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Patrick Te Pou

New Freeview Channel: Al Jazeera English launching on Freeview 1st November

From 1st November, Al Jazeera will be on Freeview HD channel 16, broadcasting live and free to air.  Al Jazeera already reaches more than 2…

Started by Josh @ Freeview

0 Sep 1, 2013

Announcement: TV2+1 Details

TVNZ's new channel, TV2+1 begins transmission at 7am on Sunday September 1. This new channel has all of TV2's fantastic programming, an hou…

10 Aug 23, 2013
Reply by Josh @ Freeview

New Freeview Channel: TVSN launching on Freeview 20 August

Competition in the TV shopping market will heat up in August with the arrival of the TV Shopping Network (TVSN) broadcast on SKY Channel 24…

10 Aug 21, 2013
Reply by Josh @ Freeview

why can we not have other channels other than the one we have on the westcoast

I live on the westcoast of the south island and we do not get HD we would like to know when are we going to get more cannels as the one tha…

Started by graham hunt

3 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Mike G

Sommet Sport

Was on Sommets FB page this morning.   We get a lot of questions on how to receiver Sommet Sports. *90% of the population can r…

Started by Jo Marshall

0 Aug 17, 2013

New Channel

Last thing we need is another damn shopping channel Can't think of anything more boring. I never buy off line and have only viewed the curr…

Started by Jo Marshall

2 Aug 16, 2013
Reply by Jo Marshall

JCMathews and Sommet Sport channel

Hi there, I have a JCMatthew Frreview box DVB-TB01. I had heard about this new sports channel and so I went and had a look but it was blank…

Started by Jason McKinnon

14 Aug 12, 2013
Reply by Jason McKinnon

RSS

Connect With Us!

Be a part of the New Zealand Freeview Community!

Welcome to your Freeview Forum!  This is the online home for all Freeview viewers, retailers, manufacturers and installers. It's a place where you can find help, share advice, tips and your know-how to help another fellow "Freeviewer" out.

How do I get started?

1. Begin by signing up for Freeview Forum here.  Sign up is simple, fast & free, all we ask is that you abide by a few simple guidelines.

What details should be included when asking for help?

Including key details will help the community help you.....

1. What your coverage is (check by entering your full address here).

2. What antenna you're using (indoor of outdoor UHF aerial, or satellite dish).

3. What brand & model your device is.

4. What channels or programmes you're having trouble with (if any).

5. And of course - as many other details as you think would be relevant.

© 2020   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service