Freeview Channels (148)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Commonwealth Games on TVNZ

TVNZ has secured the exclusive rights to the 2018 Gold Coast Commonwealth Games.  The Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games will be screened f…

Started by Josh ✔️

0 Feb 21, 2018

ThreeLife launches April 15th on Freeview 11

Launching on April 15th, ThreeLife is a new channel in the MediaWorks family that will take viewers to a lighter place with hit internatio…

Started by Josh ✔️

0 Feb 21, 2018

Lost Maori & Prime channels on Freeview

Hi all,  Can someone tell me why I've suddenly lost both Maori & Prime channels on Freeview? I have a Samsung Smart TV with built in Fr…

Started by Adele Paris

12 Feb 9, 2018
Reply by Clive Delves

2018 Winter Olympics Pyeongchang Coverage

Prime is the Free to Air rights holder for the Winter Olympic Games and will show delayed coverage of the action from South Korea.  The Gam…

Started by Josh ✔️

0 Feb 6, 2018

TVNZ DUKE HD

Hi Guys,  As noted, TVNZ Duke is in HD  as of this morning. If you watch Freeview via UHF then you should see Duke in HD without configurin…

Started by Josh ✔️

0 Jan 11, 2018

HGTV not on K1 MUX.

http://freeviewforum.co.nz/tip/mux Hello. I'm on Aucklands North shore. Ive had a 'few' niggling problems with my TV & last weekend  14…

Started by Gordon Stewart

5 Oct 18, 2017
Reply by Biggles

Why can't Satellite users receive HD Channels?

This has been quite a popular question recently due to the uptake of HDTV's and services providing content in High Definition and even Ultr…

Started by Josh ✔️

0 Oct 16, 2017

Reset of freeview after removal of Sky

Since Sky was cancelled, I'm having trouble retuning channels on my freeview tv. This is ok in the lounge, but not in another room. I go th…

Started by Jill Nutsford

14 Aug 27, 2017
Reply by David Lipscombe

Maori TV is now in HD ( Headsup)

Maori Television has upgraded our broadcasts. This change will allow Māori Television and Te Reo to broadcast shows and movies in HD. This…

Started by Josh ✔️

0 Aug 25, 2017

Panda TV launches on Freeview 37 in Auckland

Panda TV is a part of the NZCM media group, with shows broadcast in Chinese and English, or Chinese with English subtitles. NZCM is a mul…

Started by Josh ✔️

0 Aug 16, 2017

RSS

Connect With Us!

Be a part of the New Zealand Freeview Community!

Welcome to your Freeview Forum!  This is the online home for all Freeview viewers, retailers, manufacturers and installers. It's a place where you can find help, share advice, tips and your know-how to help another fellow "Freeviewer" out.

How do I get started?

1. Begin by signing up for Freeview Forum here.  Sign up is simple, fast & free, all we ask is that you abide by a few simple guidelines.

What details should be included when asking for help?

Including key details will help the community help you.....

1. What your coverage is (check by entering your full address here).

2. What antenna you're using (indoor of outdoor UHF aerial, or satellite dish).

3. What brand & model your device is.

4. What channels or programmes you're having trouble with (if any).

5. And of course - as many other details as you think would be relevant.

© 2019   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service