Panasonic DMR-XW390 Timer Programme Overlaps With Others

I have a problem with my recorder. Why wont it allow me to record consecutive shows? I would have thought that the smart engineers at Panasonic would have worked out how to make this possible. It is never a problem with MySky.

Views: 768

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi - if you take a look at Geek Zone, I think some of their members had a discussion on this a while back. cheers S

Maybe you have this sorted by now but go into the setup and under recording there is probably a section where you can add extra time before or after a recording. If this is set and you try to record two consecutive programs on any channels it will take two tuners because of the overlap the extra time causes. You can do one of two things, either set it to not add any time at all before or after and the problem should go away but you may loose the end of a recording if they are running late (as usual). The other way is to go into the program\check and manually remove the extra time that is added on the offending recording slot, once you have done that the consecutive recording should work. Good luck!

RSS

NETWORK STATUS ALERTS

See Network Status page for updates.

Freeview On Demand Changes Read More Here

Quick Links

© 2024   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service