P Taylor's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, Both here in Atawhai and the reli's in Stoke. It's appalling that these issues…"

P Taylor replied May 17, 2014 to Pixelation in the Nelson region

116 Jan 23, 2015
Reply by Satellite Networks Motueka

"So what is it now ? more issues, more excuses, completely unwatchable, Freeview HD a…"

P Taylor replied Apr 12, 2013 to Nelson Region Freeview HD in standard definition

7 Apr 26, 2013
Reply by Steve J

"Your not alone, Freeview HD in the Nelson region has been appalling since they start…"

P Taylor replied Apr 12, 2013 to ongoin issues with freeview

2 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Anne Stringer

"Thank's Bel, I had a similar reply in the Geekzone forums, Hope it's not on going...."

P Taylor replied Feb 11, 2013 to Nelson Region Freeview HD in standard definition

7 Apr 26, 2013
Reply by Steve J

"This may be of interest to you http://www.geekzone.co.nz/forums.asp?forumid=83&t…"

P Taylor replied Feb 10, 2013 to dolby digital switching to stereo in Brightwater, Nelson.

6 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by John Stephens

"I would hope Freeview are aware of the problems and sort them out. The Network Statu…"

P Taylor replied Feb 10, 2013 to dolby digital switching to stereo in Brightwater, Nelson.

6 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by John Stephens

"I've just posted a similar issue so your not alone..... I expect there are teething…"

6 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by John Stephens

RSS

NETWORK STATUS ALERTS

See Network Status page for updates.

Freeview On Demand Changes Read More Here

Quick Links

© 2024   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service