Freeview Channels (134)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Adding new free channels

Hi all.  New to this freeview so please bear with me.  Just bought a Dish TV satbox, and wondering how to add channels, and to know what el…

Started by Vim Fuego

2 May 15, 2013
Reply by Alan

New channels

Hi am new to Freeview Forum so not sure I'm using it correctly. Just wondered what other channels are coming to Freeview in the foreseeable…

Started by Jo Marshall

5 Apr 28, 2013
Reply by Jo Marshall

Can any one help?

Yestrday and this morning when I turned my telly on at about 7am I was randomly going through the channels when I noticed that between chan…

Started by Jo Marshall

7 Apr 19, 2013
Reply by Jo Marshall

Channels

What is the advantage of freeview? I find that you cannot get that many more channels. I am new to this forum, so please be kind. Dineke…

Started by Dineke Kleyn

3 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Bill McMurray

RSS

Latest Activity

Linda Taiapa posted a discussion

On Demand Log On

Since yesterday every time I try to watch On Demand after watching live TV, I have to sign in! It…See More
2 hours ago
Graham Syder replied to Graham Syder's discussion is there UHF in Puponga?
"Excellent feedback guys, I'm off over there for the weekend. I don't have a mast to…"
yesterday
Satellite Networks Motueka replied to Graham Syder's discussion is there UHF in Puponga?
"Willis is right and you dont need a high gain antennae.The coverage map is so flawed. There is no…"
yesterday
Biggles replied to Graham Syder's discussion is there UHF in Puponga?
"Well it does according to it's coverage map. East side of Arapawa Is shows good reception…"
yesterday

Connect With Us!

© 2018   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service