You will be using your DTVS remote. If you don’t have your remote anymore, please contact DTVS for a replacement.
The following is provided by DTVS and applies to DTVS SMART 1 only.
A simple update via USB is available online here: http://www.dtvs.co.nz/forum/index.php?topic=232.0
Alternatively, please follow these steps.
1) Press MENU
2) Select SETUP
3) Enter password. Default password is "0000"
4) Select CHANNEL SEARCH
5) Press the BLUE button on your remote to select delete channels
6) Select OK to delete channels
7) Using the arrow keys on your remote, move across and down the transponder list to 12483MHz
8) Press OK on 12483MHz. A green bar will light up on the left.
9) Press the RED button on your remote to bring up the search options
10) Select NIT and FTA then press OK
11) Press OK to save the channels
12) Press the BACK button three times to exit the menu.
Check the DTVS forum to see if there’s any troubleshooting information available for your receiver; alternatively, call DTVS technical support on 0800 388765; if DTVS is unable to take your call straight away, please leave a message or email email@example.com
Friday 3 June 2016: a power cut is currently affecting DTVS head quarters. You may not be able to reach DTVS support by phone and a delay in email replies is to be expected until power is restored later tonight.
Add a Comment