Is anyone able to help with resetting Prime please, I have followed the instructions  here  but that doesn't seemed to have helped.
After the search at the above link the number 22 showed alongside Prime, if that is any help.

Thanks very much. :-)

Views: 1197

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Not sure why I can't post my own thread, but yes, I have a topfield as well and need help tuning for Prime as well. Thanks

That link takes you to the Dish TV website, which isn't related to "Topfield" 

Have you looked through these discussions here: http://freeviewforum.co.nz/forum/categories/tune-into-prime-four-pl...

Rregards, Josh

Heres the instruction. Just follow the prompt. I got it from you link....

Josh Hill said:

That link takes you to the Dish TV website, which isn't related to "Topfield" 

Have you looked through these discussions here: http://freeviewforum.co.nz/forum/categories/tune-into-prime-four-pl...

Rregards, Josh

Just followed the steps on the post I found on here, hope thats ok, running now

Blast ... didn't work, stilll need prime.... sigh.... other freewview box has it, dstv, but not my freeview.

Thanks for the answers team, I now have Prime, I am not sure if this made any difference but I followed these steps which are similar to the link I posted originally, I then clicked through every channel using the remote and Prime showed up on number "84" on the remote,  whether that number would be standard is beyond me, all the best.

Cheers team :-)

Thanks steve, gonna try now, I know with the topfeilds you can move the channels to where ever you want.

I used oranizing SVC/FAVV under installation to move my channels to where I want them. Just click on move then use he arrows to select the channels you want to move to what slot. Good luck

Cheers team :-)

RSS

NETWORK STATUS ALERTS

See Network Status page for updates.

Freeview On Demand Changes Read More Here

Quick Links

© 2024   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service