Some tvnz channels are showing invalid service, quite a few people in Rotorua are having the same issue can some please help. This is only with he tvs on UHF aerial, tv on sat dish is fine

Views: 449

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have tried returning but still the same
Good Morning, Thanks for your message. Are you able to watch these channels now?

Josh

I live in Rotorua and have been having channels go missing and turning up later on now for about a week. The other day there were about a dozen missing. Now there are 2 I can't view for the last couple of days. Prime and Choice. I watch these channels quite a bit so very frustrating. My aunt who lives central city has the same problem. Glad I found this and did not ring a aerial company. Not a fault on my end it seems.

Hi Josh, yes our tv went back to normal Sunday thanks

Josh @ Freeview said:

Good Morning, Thanks for your message. Are you able to watch these channels now?

Josh

Hi Stephanie, yes this has been happening to quite a few people here in Rotorua and not just one area it’s all over the city, mine was on the UHF areial, the TV on Satellite dish was ok. Hope your come right soon.

Stephanie Wiseman said:

I live in Rotorua and have been having channels go missing and turning up later on now for about a week. The other day there were about a dozen missing. Now there are 2 I can't view for the last couple of days. Prime and Choice. I watch these channels quite a bit so very frustrating. My aunt who lives central city has the same problem. Glad I found this and did not ring a aerial company. Not a fault on my end it seems.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

NETWORK STATUS ALERTS

See Network Status page for updates.

Freeview On Demand Changes Read More Here

Quick Links

© 2024   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service