Morning Team,

The apps on my smartvu streaming unit wont update. The Freeview, Youtube and SparkSport apps just keep telling me update pending. Ive tried everything and the only other option is going to be resetting the unit to defaults and starting over again which is a serious butt cramp. Anyone else having this issue?

Views: 2968

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Fred, 

I may suggest you log out of your Google Account on the device, rebooting and relogging in. Then relaunch the Play Store and see if Apps can be pushed to be updated? 

If not let me know and there could possibly be a cache clear you could try, but let me know how you get on. 

Regards, 

Josh

Hey Josh

Thanks for the suggest. Ill try that. As for the cache clear Ive done that already. :)

Josh ✔️ said:

Hey Fred, 

I may suggest you log out of your Google Account on the device, rebooting and relogging in. Then relaunch the Play Store and see if Apps can be pushed to be updated? 

If not let me know and there could possibly be a cache clear you could try, but let me know how you get on. 

Regards, 

Josh

Ok, thanks for letting me know, let me know how you get on :) 

Josh

Fred Getkate said:

Hey Josh

Thanks for the suggest. Ill try that. As for the cache clear Ive done that already. :)

Josh ✔️ said:

Hey Fred, 

Regards, 

Josh

The best way I have found to so this is to uninstall then reinstall the app.

I have been getting this too - we need better solutions than "logout, reset/reinstall everything" which is unacceptable. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

NETWORK STATUS ALERTS

See Network Status page for updates.

Freeview On Demand Changes Read More Here

Quick Links

© 2024   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service