We are really struggling to sign up. We register on the TV and it says you have 7 days to finalise from computer. We struggled with that early ( this has been ongoing for a few months now) as we let it go past 7 days. So we did it again - went to comp signed up and yahoo everything was available 0 signed up all done great ....but no. We came back from being aaway for 9 days to find out we were no longer registered and were told we had to do it again. Since then we have tried several time but when you go to the computer it ask for your full name etc etc and you click ok it says it does know your name. We have tried time and time again using my email and my wife's email and names and it says the same thing. 

The most frustrating thing is there is NO ONE to ask. No links to ask questions - no 0800 to call when it all stuffs up like now. We feel locked out well and truly by the poor system. Even getting on here took 2 days - that's pretty poor.

Can any one help us ?

Views: 69

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Garry

When you register by email, a temporary account is created for you once you've entered your email address. At the same time, an email is sent to you so you can complete your account registration, you have 7 days to do this.

If you don't manage to complete your registration, your temporary account will expire in 7 days.  If this happens, you'll see an 'account expired' message when you try to play On Demand content.

To resolve this, you just need to register again (and yes, you can use the same email), as if you're registering for the first time.

Just remember to complete your email registration within 7 days to avoid your account becoming expired again. 

Hope this information helps,

Josh

No sorry it is exactly what I said we have done. Quite a few times. it is when we go back to registar no matter if it is 5 mins 5 hours or 5 days it says that name ( not email but name) is not recorded here. Well of course it isn't as we are trying to record it there :-(  We have gone over and over that process and it still says the same. The real problem here with those service is there is NO BACK UP when this stuff happens.

Can someone PLEASE help us.

My wife has poor health and relys on this to distract her. All this is doing now is adding to her unwellness.

Please log a ticket via the website here: https://freeviewnz.tv/support/contact-us/new_freeviewod_form/

Garry Jago said:

No sorry it is exactly what I said we have done. Quite a few times. it is when we go back to registar no matter if it is 5 mins 5 hours or 5 days it says that name ( not email but name) is not recorded here. Well of course it isn't as we are trying to record it there :-(  We have gone over and over that process and it still says the same. The real problem here with those service is there is NO BACK UP when this stuff happens.

Can someone PLEASE help us.

My wife has poor health and relys on this to distract her. All this is doing now is adding to her unwellness.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Richard Warlow posted a discussion

Panasonic DVR Recorders - Loading Problem

I was wondering when the loading problem is going to be fixed on the Panasonic DVR Recorders?There…See More
17 hours ago
Cliff Baker replied to Cait's discussion Freeview on demand no longer working
"Also on the Network status page "
23 hours ago
Cliff Baker replied to Cait's discussion Freeview on demand no longer working
"Same problem with my 2015 Sony Android tv. From geekzone there is a problem with the On Demand app…"
23 hours ago
Biggles replied to Kane's discussion No TV1 TV2 Duke or Prime
"Try Manual Tune on the appropriate MUX and check signal strength. Most likely an antenna/cabling…"
yesterday

Connect With Us!

© 2018   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service