Hi 

i have a vertical red line on my tv screen what is the cause and how do I fix it?

Bill

Views: 201

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Probably a fault with the TV. Can you post a picture?

If I knew the answer to that , I’d know next weeks lotto No’s;-)
How about some more information

Red vertical line down the picture what more can I say

How wide? Whereabouts on screen? All inputs or just TV? Picture?



William Petty said:

Red vertical line down the picture what more can I say

Hi Bggles I sent you a photo the other day

Where? I haven't seen any photo. It needs to be posted in the Forum so we can all see it.

William Petty said:

Hi Bggles I sent you a photo the other day



Biggles said:

Where? I haven't seen any photo. It needs to be posted in the Forum so we can all see it.

William Petty said:

Hi Bggles I sent you a photo the other day

How how do I send a photo to the forum?

In the box that you write your comments there 4 boxes at the top and click the 2 from left and then follow instructions



David Lipscombe said:

In the box that you write your comments there 4 boxes at the top and click the 2 from left and then follow instructions

Still no picture?

William Petty said:



David Lipscombe said:

In the box that you write your comments there 4 boxes at the top and click the 2 from left and then follow instructions

red line had disappeared could it have been interference 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Ross Johnson replied to Gerard Boterman's discussion Prime TV reception poor
"UHF signal does not follow any hills. UHF signals are line of site. Contact an antenna installer…"
4 hours ago
Ross Johnson replied to Sayan Ghosh's discussion Freeview with TV purchased overseas
"First issue is the tuner. Freeview HD requires a DVB-T tuner. Looking at Haier TVs on Amazon…"
4 hours ago
Sayan Ghosh replied to Sayan Ghosh's discussion Freeview with TV purchased overseas
"Thanks!!"
yesterday
Biggles replied to Sayan Ghosh's discussion Freeview with TV purchased overseas
"As you bought the TV overseas and it's a brand not retailed in NZ it's highly unlikely it…"
Friday

Connect With Us!

© 2018   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service