just to give you all a good laugh for the day-my kids have been fighting over the freeview remote(DTVS) and have somehow un- programmed  everything. I am stuck on the radio channel and when I push the tv/radio button it says no tv service. HELP ME PLEASE lol there are only so many dvd re runs of ice age I can take. :)

Views: 2893

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Kellie

You will need to factory reset your DTVS Receiver and re tune everything again which is not a problem at all and easy to do! :)

On your Remote, go to the Menu 

Then on the screen locate the Set Up or Installation Menu  

Then Locate a Factory Reset or Reset option. Push that and enter your password which by default is 0000 

Then Let the Box reset and re tune. 

If you are still experiencing a few issues still, please let me know and provide the Model Number or type of Freeview Box you have i.e. Satellite or HD receiver and any other information. 

Hope this Helps

Regards, Joshua. 

Thankyou Joshua, you have now made me the most awesome mummy in the world! was very easy to do as you said it would be, but im not letting on to my kids lol 

Cheers, Kellie

Joshua Hill said:

Hi Kellie

You will need to factory reset your DTVS Receiver and re tune everything again which is not a problem at all and easy to do! :)

On your Remote, go to the Menu 

Then on the screen locate the Set Up or Installation Menu  

Then Locate a Factory Reset or Reset option. Push that and enter your password which by default is 0000 

Then Let the Box reset and re tune. 

If you are still experiencing a few issues still, please let me know and provide the Model Number or type of Freeview Box you have i.e. Satellite or HD receiver and any other information. 

Hope this Helps

Regards, Joshua. 

Haha, I am pleased that it worked out just fine! And if those kids muck with any other stuff just let me know on a new discussion :-)

Cheers! :)

RSS

NETWORK STATUS ALERTS

See Network Status page for updates.

Freeview On Demand Changes Read More Here

Quick Links

© 2024   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service