My Freeview has tv 1+1 on channel 14, and channel 6 which should be 1+1 has the games logo which states that the games extra channel has finished. The problem I have is that if I record channel 1+1 it records the screen about the games finishing. Is there a way to swap the channels? Is anyone else having this problem? Thanks in advance.

Views: 170

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Robyn, 

That's not normal, what kind of Freeview Box / TV do you have?
A re-scan may correct the issue, let us know how you get on.

Kind Regards,

Josh

Hi josh,

I have got an aerial box ultra, t1050pvr, my Freeview.

have tried rescanning, saves channels back in same places.

have turned power in and off,etc.

Any other suggestions, I was able to move channels on another cheaper tv, but don't seem to be able to on this system,

thank you,

robyn.

It might be best to contact DISH TV who manufactures that box, you can read them via this website here: https://www.dishtv.co.nz/index.php?route=information/contact

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Ross Johnson replied to Gerard Boterman's discussion Prime TV reception poor
"UHF signal does not follow any hills. UHF signals are line of site. Contact an antenna installer…"
3 hours ago
Ross Johnson replied to Sayan Ghosh's discussion Freeview with TV purchased overseas
"First issue is the tuner. Freeview HD requires a DVB-T tuner. Looking at Haier TVs on Amazon…"
3 hours ago
Sayan Ghosh replied to Sayan Ghosh's discussion Freeview with TV purchased overseas
"Thanks!!"
yesterday
Biggles replied to Sayan Ghosh's discussion Freeview with TV purchased overseas
"As you bought the TV overseas and it's a brand not retailed in NZ it's highly unlikely it…"
Friday

Connect With Us!

© 2018   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service