Anyone having problems with programs not starting. All I get is the channel logo sit there and do nothing. I've reset my modem a few times and reset the set-top box with no luck.

Views: 5153

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Nathan, 

Can you please Private Message Me some details like Model / Internet Connection Type and Contact details? 

Josh

I am having the same problems.

Earlier this month all on demand programs worked

perfectly.

Now on demand programs on the Maori channel start sometimes.

But on all other channels it displays the channel logo and stops there.

Hi Peter, 

Please send a report via this link here https://www.freeviewnz.tv/support/contact-us/new_freeviewod_form/

Josh

Peter Hawkes said:

I am having the same problems.

Earlier this month all on demand programs worked

perfectly.

Now on demand programs on the Maori channel start sometimes.

But on all other channels it displays the channel logo and stops there.

Hi Nathan, did you get it fixed? I ahve the same problem - is it the box? has something been updated so it doesn't work on my tv anymore? Just wondering if you are any the wiser? Thanks much

I have the same problem. It worked before but it doesn't now.

We also have the same problem.

Not yet

Pauline Billett said:

Hi Nathan, did you get it fixed? I ahve the same problem - is it the box? has something been updated so it doesn't work on my tv anymore? Just wondering if you are any the wiser? Thanks much

Since Monday 26th Aug 2019 I also have had the same issue with either a blank screen or the channel logo.

Yesterday, and then this morning, I left the screen with the channel logo to run and after approximately 20 minutes the programme started.

This only happens on the TV - a SONY Smart /Internet TV, but works fine on my laptop and Surface Pro.

Same problem here except our tv is a Samsung.

hi I am having same problem I pick the missed programme I want to watch and got right though to play it, channel up then goes to blank screen just the same as everyone else

Me too. I have a T2100. Can get the menu but it just won't run the programs, won't go beyond the TV logo.  It was fine until a few days ago. It won't work on wireless or direct cable. I think there's something wrong at your end.

Hi all, I presume TVNZ knows about this , I am seeing this all over the place , 2-3 year old Samsungs , Dish TV boxes etc , can someone at TVNZ make a comment about an update

Reply to Discussion

RSS

NETWORK STATUS ALERTS

See Network Status page for updates.

Freeview On Demand Changes Read More Here

Quick Links

© 2024   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service