Frustration! I've been trying to register via email having entered my address and agreed to the t's and c's ,but then the 'register button doesn't function. It just flashes briefly and the program doesn't load. Any suggestions?

Views: 323

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good Afternoon Karen, 

To help you better, please provide some more information about the problem you are having, can you let me know what kind of device / TV you are using and if you are accessing the Registratio Page via the TV Guide or the FREEVIEW ONDEMAND app connected to your smart TV. 

Thanks 

Josh

Hi Josh,

Thanks for your prompt reply. I've a brand new Samsung UHD TV and am accessing the registration page through the Freeview Ondemand app connected to the TV.

Karen

Josh @ Freeview said:

Good Afternoon Karen, 

To help you better, please provide some more information about the problem you are having, can you let me know what kind of device / TV you are using and if you are accessing the Registratio Page via the TV Guide or the FREEVIEW ONDEMAND app connected to your smart TV. 

Thanks 

Josh

Thanks for this, 

Could you please switch off your TV from the wall for 20 minutes and try again, Are you using any VPN or DNS services in your household? 

Josh

Thanks Josh - that worked!

A few days ago I'd downloaded a VPN on my computer to try and sort another problem but had removed it when it affected my ability to access certain sites. Because of this maybe the tv just needed a reboot as you suggested.

Thanks again for your help.

Karen

Josh @ Freeview said:

Thanks for this, 

Could you please switch off your TV from the wall for 20 minutes and try again, Are you using any VPN or DNS services in your household? 

Josh

Let me know if this occurs again

Thanks

Josh

Reply to Discussion

RSS

NETWORK STATUS ALERTS

See Network Status page for updates.

Freeview On Demand Changes Read More Here

Quick Links

© 2024   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service