Hi there. Can anyone help me with why does My Freeview keep breaking the recording of a show. I set it up and now have 3 or 4 groupings of the same show. I'm tying to record re-runs of Two and a Half Men and it's now broken into 4 different groupings. I don't realise and miss shows until I set it up again. Thanks!

Views: 151

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I presume you mean you are getting breaks in your series linking? This usually happens due to changes in programming in the EPG and is rather annoying. Can be caused by change in air times, day, back to back series or just any update to the EPG. The only way to avoid missing recordings is to check regularly that your recordings are still set to record properly or better still use Timer Record instead of the EPG. Just remember the EPG is just a guide and can be changed or updated any time without warning at the whim of the broadcasters and that will upset your recording schedule. They don't care if you miss recording a program because of something they did. It's your responsibility to check regularly your recording schedule is correct. An easier way still is just to find your programs online and either stream them to your TV or download them. That way you avoid all the ads too.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

NETWORK STATUS ALERTS

See Network Status page for updates.

Freeview On Demand Changes Read More Here

Quick Links

© 2024   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service