Anyone experiencing OTA issues with Prime (10) or Choice (12) in the Nelson area?

Anyone else having issues with these two channels?  7 June they were fine, 8 Jun they were not even tune-able for me.  Still not available as of 9 June

Views: 396

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Yes we can't get Prime or Choice either. They have both just disappeared. Has been for the last two days. Same as you Michael. Very annoying

Hi All, 

We have not had any confirmed reports from the transmission provider, but if you can please PM me some details e.g set up etc.. TV Model. 

It is happening with me as well since Sat afternoon they just disappeared and when retuning a couple of the channels pause briefly then go red and then moves onto the next one - Samsung TV and UHF - Nelson.

Josh ✔️ said:

Hi All, 

We have not had any confirmed reports from the transmission provider, but if you can please PM me some details e.g set up etc.. TV Model. 

Hi Gary

And you are in the Nelson area?

Gary said:

It is happening with me as well since Sat afternoon they just disappeared and when retuning a couple of the channels pause briefly then go red and then moves onto the next one - Samsung TV and UHF - Nelson.

Josh ✔️ said:

Hi All, 

Yep in Nelson - I just sent you a PM with more details

Josh ✔️ said:

Hi Gary

Gary said:

Josh ✔️ said:

Hi All, 

Thanks

Gary said:

Yep in Nelson - I just sent you a PM with more details

Josh ✔️ said:

Hi Gary

Gary said:

Josh ✔️ said:

Hi All, 

Hi Guys, 

Try a re-tune if you are still having issues with these channels, we have followed up with the transmission provider. 

I have closed this thread, however continue to PM me if you are still having issues. 

Regards, Josh

RSS

NETWORK STATUS ALERTS

See Network Status page for updates.

Freeview On Demand Changes Read More Here

Quick Links

© 2024   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service