Tune into Prime & BRAVO plus1 on Satellite (115)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ULTRAPLUS 900HD

WHAT AM I SPOSE TO DO TO RESET AS I TRYED AN AUTO TUNE-IN AN DOESN'T LOOK LIKE IT WORKED. ANY HELP PLEASE. OUT SAT BOX WE RUN THROUGH IS: U…

Started by DENISE MCKNIGHT

9 Jun 22, 2016
Reply by Robert Hepple

Cannot record any other channels if recording on Prime. Occurred after retuning for the new Prime frequency

Hi - I have an Ultraplus F-9000HD PVR Sat Receiver.  I retuned it a couple of weeks ago to pick up on the Prime TV move.  Then noticed this…

Started by Peter Moore

6 Jun 22, 2016
Reply by nzdtv.com

Satlink 4000

I have a Satlink 4000 and need to move Prime. Can someone help please?

Started by Melise Tilley

1 Jun 21, 2016
Reply by forumuser

TOPFIELD TF6000Fe Box

Is anyone able to help with resetting Prime please, I have followed the instructions  here  but that doesn't seemed to have helped. After t…

Started by Steve Corbett

9 Jun 21, 2016
Reply by Taylor

Retune Prime Channel

Need help.  Have new LG tv and old GOG Model 2199 HD digital satellite receiver.  Not on approved brand list.  Cant find menu instructions…

Started by Gael Thomas

2 Jun 21, 2016
Reply by Gael Thomas

Tuning a Digiview 110 to Prime

Greetings I have Digiview 110 satellite receiver bought on Trade Me some years ago and need to tune it in to the new Prime TV location.  It…

Started by Robert Drey

4 Jun 21, 2016
Reply by Robert Drey

Xcruiser XDSR385HD - Prime TV

Hi Guys, Anyone out there who knows how to tune a Xcruiser in for Prime TV since the changes? Thanks Pierre

Started by Pierre

3 Jun 20, 2016
Reply by Pierre

Now that I have Prime, 4+1 and The Edge on my Ultraplus 990HD Magic PVR, I think I need to move the old channels out.

Hi Paul, Josh and .... I have a question please - Today I'm thinking that I should remove the old Four plus1, Prime and The Edge, that are…

Started by Christine Bradley

7 Jun 20, 2016
Reply by Laraine Chezick

Optus d1 satellite is a no show

I have a topfield top box TF5050CI which was having issues the other day so I reset to factory settings but now can't find the optus d1 sat…

Started by Petals

10 Jun 20, 2016
Reply by Petals

Satmax8106

I've managed to retune my Satmax 8106 to get Prime and everything else by cross referencing other info on this site. This is despite my equ…

Started by chris kitson

0 Jun 20, 2016

RSS

NETWORK STATUS ALERTS

See Network Status page for updates.

Freeview On Demand Changes Read More Here

Quick Links

© 2024   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service