Tune into Prime & BRAVO plus1 on Satellite (115)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

database empty since upgrade

ok I have a s7090pvr dish tv freeview box I was getting the message on prime bout needing to update so I did as per instructions on this si…

Started by stephen vesty

0 Jun 9, 2016

S7090PVR & the 3 channels.

Returning from overseas, I found a message about the change & updated as requested.  However, the 3 channels show as Test1, I think, &a…

Started by Jenni Coulter

2 Jun 7, 2016
Reply by Jenni Coulter

Tune to new Prime site with Gog 2299 HD Satellite Receiver

Hi Can anyone help me with manual tuning using GOG 2299 receiver ? Thanks. Jackie

Started by Jackie

4 Jun 6, 2016
Reply by Jackie

Loss of Prime, The Edge with Freeview update

My Freeview box is a Hills HSMX Satellite box and I followed all the said instructions did the Channel scan and it went through 27 channels…

Started by Marius Van Der Spruit

7 Jun 2, 2016
Reply by Greg blah blah

Have same Satellite dish that I got with Hills Freeview but changed Hills box to a TRIAX S-HD 10 plus HDTV Satellite Receiver - how to update for Prime etc?

I got rid of the Hills box as it was rubbish and got a more stable one - S-HD 10 plus HDTV Satellite Receiver as the Hills one was junk and…

Started by CK

1 May 29, 2016
Reply by forumuser

How to get FOUR PLUS1, PRIME & EDGE TV on unapproved units

FOUR PLUS 1, PRIME, EDGE TV is changing its satellite signal so you may need to tune your Satellite Receiver. Please see here for more inf…

Started by forumuser

0 Oct 30, 2013

PHOTO GUIDE: How to receive channels on Strong SRT4300 SRT

Devices covered in this post: Strong SRT4300 or any receiver that shows the following similar display by pressing the menu button This is…

Started by forumuser

0 Oct 28, 2013

PHOTO GUIDE: How to receive Channels on Topfield and VESTA

Devices covered in this post: TOPFIELD TF6000Fe and VESTA or any receiver that shows the following similar display by pressing the menu. T…

Started by forumuser

0 Oct 28, 2013

PHOTO GUIDE: How to receive channels on GOG 2199

Devices covered in this post: GOG 2199 or any receiver that shows the following similar display by pressing the menu button This is the Me…

Started by forumuser

0 Oct 28, 2013

PHOTO GUIDE: How to receive Prime TV on Hyundai HSS-760a

Devices covered in this post: Hyundai HSS-760a or any receiver that shows the following similar display by pressing the menu  This is the…

Started by forumuser

0 Oct 27, 2013

RSS

NETWORK STATUS ALERTS

See Network Status page for updates.

Freeview On Demand Changes Read More Here

Quick Links

© 2024   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service