Reception and Technical Issues (1,269)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Losing all TVNZ channels intermittently via Satellite Freeview

Like it says on the tin, I am losing all 4 TVNZ channels for no apparent reason (no rain or other conditions) and these are the only channe…

Started by George

2 Aug 19, 2014
Reply by George

Transonic TWH-S1

Hi there, I was wondering if anyone could help.I have the above (Transonic TWH-S1) Freeview box, but EVERY TIME I turn it on, all my channe…

Started by Jessica Wilkinson

6 Aug 15, 2014
Reply by forumuser

T1020 - poor recording quality

Hi all Initially the quality of recordings was poor...pixellated, stuttered etc. I was using a usb stick. I then switched to a portable har…

Started by jbenge

3 Aug 15, 2014
Reply by jbenge

Satellite Breakup Time of Day

Hi all, I watch Freeview via Satellite. The line from the satellite passes through a 2-way splitter located in the ceiling. The first loca…

Started by Rob van Gelder

5 Aug 13, 2014
Reply by Rob van Gelder

Prime Lip Sync and squelching noise

We have an Ultra Plus 720HDMI PVR topbox, we have had TV guys around to retune it for us after the digital changeover and we are still havi…

Started by Christine Ottaway

4 Aug 13, 2014
Reply by Christine Ottaway

Freeview Dropping Out from built in Freeview satellite receiver on new TV

Hi, I very recently purchased a Samsung TV with a built in Freeview satellite receiver.  I set it up and it was working fine.  Over the las…

Started by Hanna Afifi

3 Aug 12, 2014
Reply by Hanna Afifi

Issues recording Prime and another channel on a twin tuner receiver

For ages now I have had issues recording Prime and any other channel at the same time, the Prime recording is always pixulated and the othe…

Started by Gary Jones

11 Aug 12, 2014
Reply by Gary Jones

Sony Bravia built in satellite

We have an issue with our Sony Bravia in that the EPG shows Prime and Maori TV but we can't view it. Done manual and auto scan as well as f…

Started by Craig Kempton

12 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by forumuser

Remote Control Doing the wrong thing

I have a Freeview HD Buddy which has an annoying problem. Often when trying to adjust the volume with the buttons on the remote it changes…

Started by Alistair Stevenson

1 Aug 9, 2014
Reply by forumuser

help !

My free view is searching for signal but can't find one the box was working and I have followed all instructions. Online that I could find…

Started by Skye Kerr

2 Aug 6, 2014
Reply by Biggles

RSS

NETWORK STATUS ALERTS

See Network Status page for updates.

Freeview On Demand Changes Read More Here

Quick Links

© 2024   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service