Reception and Technical Issues (974)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

tv2 suddenly disappeared

hi there, just wondering if anyone can help. A few days ago I was unable to view TV2.When I selected "2" the programme showing was TV1.I re…

Started by sue walker

3 Sep 9, 2013
Reply by Josh ✔️

Issues with recent TVNZ changes

On Sunday September 1st 2013 at 7am TVNZ made changes to the EPG allocation on both TV One plus 1 and TV2+1. Your Freeview Receiver should…

Started by Josh ✔️

0 Sep 7, 2013

No signal

I keep getting the no signal message on my Freeview.   And for a change is saying "Audio Video Not Available. I have a Dick Smith box.  And…

Started by Sue S

8 Sep 6, 2013
Reply by Steve J

Kapiti Coast ( Ngarara ) DVBT Outage

Once again yesterday 29 Aug we had a long outage of the Freeview Terrestrial service on the Kapiti Coast. Again it was a long power cut  .F…

Started by Steve J

0 Aug 30, 2013

I can't access my playlist anymore

Every time I try to get into the playlist on my zinwell zmt-640, it crashes, the screen goes blank and the machine restarts. I don't know w…

Started by Joanna

2 Aug 29, 2013
Reply by Graham Wilson

No Signal - Database Empty

Hi everyone, my freeview box had no signal when I got up this morning, and throughout the day the signal never came back. I tried to restor…

Started by Emma Grant

11 Aug 29, 2013
Reply by Emma Grant

Taping on my freeview

Why is it when I set my freeview to tape on certain nights it doesn't tape and comes up with awaiting? This has happened a few times to me…

Started by Janet Hartell

3 Aug 27, 2013
Reply by Josh ✔️

Ongoing transmission problems with Cave Hill.

When are JDA going fix up the Cave Hill transmitter/antenna? For at least the past fortnight the reception we have been getting is very up…

Started by Hugh Hunter

2 Aug 23, 2013
Reply by willis

Only receiving a few channels

Hi, I recently bought an indoor UHF aerial, which says it should work for Freeview. It's a DDS one with the serial number DDS201 (Googling…

Started by Christopher Kennard

7 Aug 21, 2013
Reply by Josh ✔️

No Signal issues

for the past week am finding TVOne almost impossible to get a signal to hold. Other channels mostly no problem but even 2 was a bit frozen…

Started by Eddie Kilkenny

8 Aug 16, 2013
Reply by Eddie Kilkenny

RSS

Latest Activity

Russell Clarke replied to Russell Clarke's discussion Samsung 55" Ultra HD 4K Smart LED Television
"Its already all connected, it seems odd that the FV app is so picky as to require a specific…"
Saturday
david adamson posted a discussion

Prime tv and other channels gone

First symptom was Parliament TV turning up on the Choice T channel.  Could not tune in Choice TV…See More
Friday
Peter Vickery posted a blog post
Friday
Dean replied to Linda Taiapa's discussion On Demand Log On
"We've been experiencing this ever since the upgrade as well. For all the hype about it I…"
Thursday

Connect With Us!

© 2018   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service