Reception and Technical Issues (876)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

freeview tuning

we have just moved into a new place 2 mins up the road & when i plugged the freeview sat box in, it came up with no signal..i have the…

Started by wayne morris

8 Sep 26
Reply by wayne morris

Sumsaung TV directly connects to Satelite Dish (Sky Dish) cannot receive Freeview

Can you please guide me through how to make my TV receive Freeview channels?  My TV can only receives Foreign Channels.  TV model: Samsung…

Started by Lit Dom

6 Sep 26
Reply by Josh Hill ✔️

Recording by our Dish TV recently results in ongoing very patchy and useless results

We have a terrestrial aerial.  Six days ago our Dish TV freeview box developed a problem, it records correctly but the result is very patch…

Started by Jim Air

11 Sep 26
Reply by Dish TV Support

Loss of Channels

Hi everyone...I hope someone can help me. I recently purchased a Dish T2200 and installed it without any issues, received all channels crys…

Started by Sue Hutchings

6 Sep 23
Reply by Biggles

YAGI-type UHF Aerial in the sitting room?

We are in a tiny flat with no access to mounting an aerial outside. We have put our YAGI-type UHF Aerial in a corner in the sitting room an…

Started by John Ridgway

4 Sep 22
Reply by nzdtv.com

Problem in Kapiti with TV1

Tv1 halts every few seconds, screen pixilates . This is on a tv with a recordable box and on a tv with built in Freeview. All other channe…

Started by Tony Gatford

8 Sep 15
Reply by Josh Hill ✔️

Sound out of sync with video on TVNZ 1 and 2

Sound is out of sync with video on both 1 & 2 in the Kapiti area times is 3.00Pm onwards

Started by James Eaton

0 Sep 14

Freeview Decoder works Freeview TV doesn't

Hi. I have a DISH freeview decoder in my room that works just fine and has done for the last 6 months. We have just brought a Panasonic 32"…

Started by Michael Robert East

4 Sep 7
Reply by Michael Robert East

Adding Apps

Hi, is it possible to add apps that give access to world TV stations?

Started by Paul Bolt

6 Sep 2
Reply by IntegriTech Solutions

Freeview Satellite HD

About a year ago it was reported on Stuff that Freeview satellite may go HD in two years i.e.2018. What is the latest on this please?

Started by Peter D Smale

1 Sep 2
Reply by IntegriTech Solutions

RSS

Quick Tools

Latest Activity

Jim Air replied to Jim Air's discussion Recording by our Dish TV recently results in ongoing very patchy and useless results
"Thanks Josh, much appreciated!"
Sep 18
Josh Hill ✔️ replied to Jim Air's discussion Recording by our Dish TV recently results in ongoing very patchy and useless results
"I will get in touch with Dish TV and they will get back to you on this, Thanks, Josh"
Sep 18
Jim Air replied to Jim Air's discussion Recording by our Dish TV recently results in ongoing very patchy and useless results
"Hi Josh Our model no is T1050PVR"
Sep 18
Josh Hill ✔️ replied to Jim Air's discussion Recording by our Dish TV recently results in ongoing very patchy and useless results
"Hey Jim Are you able to note down what the model of your receiver is?  Many ThanksJosh"
Sep 17
Jim Air posted a discussion

Recording by our Dish TV recently results in ongoing very patchy and useless results

We have a terrestrial aerial.  Six days ago our Dish TV freeview box developed a problem, it…See More
Sep 17
Josh Hill ✔️ replied to Tony Gatford's discussion Problem in Kapiti with TV1
"Hi Guys  I can confirm there was a fault officially, and this was resolved around 6.30 last…"
Sep 15

Connect With Us!

© 2017   Created by Bel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service