Reception and Technical Issues (907)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Should I replace the coax?

Re-terminated cabling at the dish end and noticed very sticky around the shield. Will this affect performance and should I re-cable?

Started by Theageingrocker

2 Nov 20
Reply by Josh Hill ✔️

Unable to receive TVNZ channels

Hi there, I live in Napier and am unable to pick up any of the TVNZ channels on Freeview. I only seem to get TV3, Bravo, The Edge TV.My TV…

Started by Lorilei

4 Nov 19
Reply by Lorilei

Radio channels not listed but tuneable from freeview satelite

Does anyone know if the radio channels I have picked up on my supernet satellite receiver are meant to be there or are they piggy backing o…

Started by David Wilson

2 Nov 13
Reply by Josh Hill ✔️

Error code -2

I have a Veon Sat 101 receiver. When I try to set a programme to record I get an error that says "this programme cannot be booked at this t…

Started by david adamson

2 Nov 11
Reply by david adamson

Nelson outage

this morning ( Wed 8th) I can't get reception on UHF on 2 televisions , but satellite signal is normal on my 3rd TV. I guess there must be…

Started by Graham Syder

12 Nov 9
Reply by Eileen Cooper

2008 model Sony Freeview TV fails to properly render Maori / Te Reo HD channels

It’s fairly clear that there is a technical issue between certain Sony models of older 2008/2009 vintage and the terrestrial transmitted si…

Started by Paul

13 Nov 9
Reply by Paul

Maori channel and Te Reo channels disappeared tonight

In Bay of Plenty area, both the Maori and Te Reo channels have disappeared tonight; fine at the weekend. Sad, was hoping to watch the 'lost…

Started by Chris Cameron

0 Nov 7

Satellite Dish Issues - Setting up a Panasonic ES500 Dual Tuner Smart TV

Brand new Panasonic 49" ES500 Smart TV Model Number TH-49ES500Z Having issues connecting the built-in Freeview via Satellite. Dual-tuner, h…

Started by Rongorito Wirihana Te Rei

2 Nov 7
Reply by Rongorito Wirihana Te Rei

Freeview UHF out in Waikanae area

Out on both our tv's

Started by Steve

14 Nov 6
Reply by Josh Hill ✔️

[SOLVED] Choice/HGTV missing

FREEVIEW:-  Transonic (warehouse) DEVICE:-  Sky Satellite Dish LOCATION:-  West Auckland  ISSUE:-  Woke up this morning and noticed I have…

Started by Taylor

5 Nov 6
Reply by Josh Hill ✔️

RSS

Quick Tools

Latest Activity

Rob Barr replied to Rob Barr's discussion Sattelite or UHF?
"Ah yes better picture quality on uhf, good point, I'd forgotten about that. Thanks for the…"
Friday
Biggles replied to Rob Barr's discussion Sattelite or UHF?
"Well Optus D2 is of no use anyway as Freeview and Sky are on Optus…"
Friday
"Thx B, satellite only was my conclusion too, but still scratching my head around how the confusion…"
Friday
Josh Hill ✔️ replied to Rob Barr's discussion Sattelite or UHF?
"Hi Guys,  I am looking at a article to publish on this forum to help with the difference of…"
Friday
"P.S. If it's any help here is a screen shot of my Android Box settings for Optus D1."
Thursday
"It's a Satellite Receiver and no way will it work on UHF. Found a manual for it…"
Thursday
"Part 2 ... the house has an old sky satellite on the roof, but not used for many years. I repaired…"
Thursday
Rob Barr posted a discussion

Sattelite or UHF?

Ok long story ... I've an arielbox ultra T1050PVR, which picks up UHF with good clarity. But every…See More
Thursday

Connect With Us!

© 2017   Created by Bel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service