Reception and Technical Issues (1,095)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DishTV/AerialBox T2100

Is there anyone out there using the T2100 freeview box who HAS been able to play anything on demand in the last 2 months? Did the recent so…

Started by ag

6 Nov 14
Reply by ag

Having trouble receiving FREEVIEW VIA UHF after strong weather?

If you find that you cannot get Freeview working after a storm or any weather event then the likely case is that your antenna that you use…

Started by Josh ✔️

8 Nov 8
Reply by Eden Moss

Is it a keeper or time to chuck it.

Greetings, I've been having trouble getting reception on my Telray TS511 and I get the feeling its over heating.  I'm afraid I'm not a tech…

Started by Don Scott

2 Nov 6
Reply by Don Scott

When your remote and box don't talk to each other.

Quite suddenly my freeview box wouldn't respond to the remote. I changed the batteries, nothing. Disconnected everything but it still seeme…

Started by Lorraine Brady

0 Nov 1

Freeview OnDemand

Hi Josh I finally have a connection to Freeview On Demand. I went back to what I had tried before turning the tv off at the wall again. It…

Started by Rhonda Graeve

1 Oct 23
Reply by Josh ✔️

Freeview on demand

I have a Samsung Series 5 tv I have a  Hills Satellite Dish  I live in the south Island in Southland  Gore. Have  A2 Superbox Use Fibre Can…

Started by Rhonda Graeve

4 Oct 22
Reply by Rhonda Graeve

Can anyone tell me if. Freeview boc model DTVS-1B model still current?

I haven’t been up to our bach for a while and I simply can’t get a signal.  I have checked the obvious.... and last night I could try to ge…

Started by Pip Mulligan

3 Oct 22
Reply by willis

A2 Box

I was having trouble with loosing channels,and it seemed to have a life of its own, couldn't see recordings.I took it back to the Store I p…

Started by Rhonda Graeve

1 Oct 14
Reply by Josh ✔️

New Panasonic TH 55" - Freeview set-up - won't find any channels

Hi - wondering if anyone can help me, I have just bought a new Panasonic 55" LED TH series TV and have plugged it into my aerial socket in…

Started by Jamie

2 Oct 10
Reply by Jamie

Apps not working

hi, im new to freeview. We have a Dish TV A2 freeview recorder and until recently all was working fine. Now we cant get the apps to play vi…

Started by Corinne Oliver

3 Oct 3
Reply by Josh ✔️

RSS

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Connect With Us!

Be a part of the New Zealand Freeview Community!

Welcome to your Freeview Forum!  This is the online home for all Freeview viewers, retailers, manufacturers and installers. It's a place where you can find help, share advice, tips and your know-how to help another fellow "Freeviewer" out.

How do I get started?

1. Begin by signing up for Freeview Forum here.  Sign up is simple, fast & free, all we ask is that you abide by a few simple guidelines.

What details should be included when asking for help?

Including key details will help the community help you.....

1. What your coverage is (check by entering your full address here).

2. What antenna you're using (indoor of outdoor UHF aerial, or satellite dish).

3. What brand & model your device is.

4. What channels or programmes you're having trouble with (if any).

5. And of course - as many other details as you think would be relevant.

© 2019   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service