Reception and Technical Issues (1,027)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Super box A2 dish TV recorder not recording

Hi All We just got a Dish TV A2 recorder, I am unable to record single episodes or series link.  Last night I had a program scheduled to be…

Started by Romina

0 Mar 4

Prime TV channel 10 issues on S8200

S8200 box. The EPG shows the correct programme currently showing but when I select to watch channel it shows me Prime+1. To get the current…

Started by NickW

1 Feb 28
Reply by David

Prime TV Los on re-tuning

Recently I had a reception issue that was only resolved by powering down then restarting my dish LNB.  I had to retune afterwards but despi…

Started by david adamson

2 Feb 23
Reply by Biggles

Freeview Loss of Reception 17/02/19

Hi all, we were notified Sunday night by the transmission provider Kordia of a problem that had affected Freeview reception from 5:58pm to…

Started by Josh ✔️

0 Feb 17

Freeview Reception Waikanae

It is 6.00PM on Sunday 17 Februrary and we are having issues with reception on all channels in the Waikanae area -- Is anyone else having t…

Started by James Eaton

9 Feb 17
Reply by Josh ✔️

Recording issues on s8200

Just recently my s8200 has stopped recording most programmes added via the EPG schedule. All set up to record and then a message will appea…

Started by NickW

2 Feb 17
Reply by NickW

Frequencies and PID for DVB TV Channels.

HI All, I was wondering if any one had a list (Auckland Based) of the Frequencies and PID's of all the broadcasted channels in Auckland. I…

Started by Gareth Cheyne

0 Feb 10

Veon reception

I have an Veon TV with builtin Freeview.. The TV is about 7 years old. I have lack of consistently with reception. Some times the channels…

Started by Jenny

1 Feb 9
Reply by John Baird

Fire threatens Kaka Hill Transmitter

This just in from the transmission provider for Nelson: A new fire has developed at Walters Bluff just 1km from the Kaka Hill Digital TV tr…

Started by Bel @ Freeview

0 Feb 8

Signal issues - adapter required?

Hi, We have just moved house and are unable to get a signal. We have a Smart TV with Freeview built in that worked fine at our old place.…

Started by Nick B

4 Feb 5
Reply by Nick B

RSS

© 2019   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service