Reception and Technical Issues (1,267)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

No TVNZ channels with Draco aerial and inbuilt FreeView.

I live in Napier, and ever since the digital switchover I have been having issues. I've tried as much as I can on my own to figure it out,…

Started by Lorilei

2 Jan 17, 2014
Reply by Biggles

No Picture

I was changing channels today just using the up and down key and the channel got stuck on channel 2 I think on my box which it Te Reo, not…

Started by Andrew Glover

3 Jan 16, 2014
Reply by Andrew Glover

recording programmes on Prime

Whenever I try to record a programme on Prime I get the following message: "This programme cannot be booked at this time. Please try again…

Started by Ron Grant

1 Jan 13, 2014
Reply by Paul

"No signal" on Satlink 2700

Hi everyone... Help! I've had a Satlink 2700 working on an old 29" Transonic CRT TV for 6+ years.  It ran a scart plug to the TV, and lead…

Started by Allen

19 Jan 10, 2014
Reply by forumuser

DishTV and Prime

Prime has reprogrammed itself ok, but we still have the line and words running across the screen on this channel, any easy fix?

Started by KATE

10 Jan 9, 2014
Reply by Bernard

lost channels 1 and 2

Hi, I have a S7070R and have lost channels 1, 2 tv1+1 and tv2+1 after re tuning my receiver to receive Prime. Can anyone help me in getting…

Started by Simon Miller

25 Jan 7, 2014
Reply by DT

Satellite; Can't get 1, 2, Maori, 1+1, or 2+1; Prime reception poor; Do I need to re-align my dish?

Hi, We have a Sky satellite dish on our house that is at least 10 years old (previous owners of the house had Sky). A year or 2 ago, I boug…

Started by Glen Richards

4 Jan 6, 2014
Reply by nzdtv.com

Freeview|HD in the Eastern Bay of Plenty

The country's last analogue television transmitter has been switched off at 2am on Sunday 1 DEC by Broadcasting Minister Craig Foss at the…

Started by Patrick Te Pou

13 Jan 6, 2014
Reply by Graham Wilson

Recording by time

Does anyone know if it is possible to bypass the EPG and record solely by time? For instance, if we want to record one programme after anot…

Started by Eric Driver

2 Jan 5, 2014
Reply by Biggles

Choice recording problems

Hi There seems to consistently be a problem recording programs on Choice TV. It only occurs on Choice TV and has been happening for several…

Started by Pat Atkinson

1 Jan 3, 2014
Reply by willis

RSS

NETWORK STATUS ALERTS

See Network Status page for updates.

Freeview On Demand Changes Read More Here

Quick Links

© 2024   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service