Reception and Technical Issues (1,269)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

No Al Jazeera?

Using Igloo receiver tried retune, factory reset and cold restart but nothing, works fine on the TV built in digital receiver but not on th…

Started by Andrew

6 May 19, 2014
Reply by Steve J

Recording Prime tv

Good morning.  Last night I tried to record 2 programs and it came up with the error 2 code.  One was  The Color of war and the other was a…

Started by Josie Glynn

10 May 19, 2014
Reply by TedG

Freeview Tuning Problems and VCRs, DVD recorders, Sky Boxes.

I have noticed that many people asking for help with tuning Freeview don't specify a lot of information (some give none). If people have ol…

Started by Biggles

2 May 16, 2014
Reply by Biggles

Missing Channels?

Been getting some reports from viewers with missing channels (mostly from Auckland's North Shore and missing Prime, Al Jazeera, Sommet Spor…

Started by Bel @ Freeview

25 May 16, 2014
Reply by Biggles

Can't record TV1

7090 dvr won't record TV1, had a fault come up that said 'single event ended right now' when tried to view play back seems to have started…

Started by Bernie

1 May 15, 2014
Reply by Bel @ Freeview

I keep getting my signal lost, but dont know how and dont know how to get it back, i lose letters numbers on grey part and no signal box comes up

Hi i am having frustration times with my freeview, i have brought a new tv with basic freeview but already have a myfreeview box and at my…

Started by Susan June Ashby

2 May 15, 2014
Reply by Bel @ Freeview

Richmond missing channels, Mt Campbell?

Hi, I have been missing Tv3, Tv3+1 most of the day. I have also noticed Tv4 and C4 is missing too, ALL saying "Signal Lost"

Started by Rodger

3 May 12, 2014
Reply by Rodger

Lost Channels: Prime, ChoiceTV, Sommet Sports, Al Jazeera

I'm in Waitakare, Auckland and since the retune I have not been able to receive Prime, Choice TV, Sommet Sports, Al Jazeera, etc.  The Chan…

Started by David Sutcliffe

7 May 10, 2014
Reply by David Sutcliffe

whangarei

all channels seem to be back in whangarei can get aljazerra again ,better pictue

Started by john gorrie

0 May 9, 2014

May 1st restack - 4th transponder channel in Dunedin(Mount Cargill)

Hi folks. :) I would just like to know why the TECHNICAL information(which I guess the MBIE have) is not shown anywhere on any of the free…

Started by Graeme

8 May 9, 2014
Reply by willis

RSS

NETWORK STATUS ALERTS

See Network Status page for updates.

Freeview On Demand Changes Read More Here

Quick Links

© 2024   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service