Reception and Technical Issues (1,267)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Reception in Hillsborough [CLOSED]

Hi, I just moved into a house in Hillsborough. The house has an aerial antenna on the roof with TV antenna socket inside of the house. So I…

Started by Dai

9 Dec 15, 2014
Reply by Dai

"No Signal" suddenly shows on DishTV T5050 [CLOSED]

Help .....my t5050 box all of a sudden comes up with no signal. .was working fine .can sort of make out the silhouette of people on screen…

Started by Force

14 Dec 12, 2014
Reply by Dish TV Support

Tuning issues DishTV S7070 [SOLVED]

Hi all, after a bit of advice with tuning issues for a DishTV S7070 satellite receiver. Apologies for the longer post but want to make sure…

Started by Geordie Gibson

5 Dec 11, 2014
Reply by Dish TV Support

Missing TV3, TV4, TV3+1, TV4+1 and 11 in Ohariu Valley [SOLVED]

Hi, I used to receive all of these channels, but now they are displaying "No Service". This happened within the past few days. I am receivi…

Started by Elizabeth

4 Dec 10, 2014
Reply by Elizabeth

Dish TV

Magic TV Issue Updates

We have followed on discussions from the Geekzone thread to the Freeview Forum to update all customers who are affected my Magic TV issues…

Started by Dish TV Support

0 Dec 5, 2014

DTVS-1B Flashing Amber Light [SOLVED]

This morning we got up to find the reciever not working. The standby light keeps flashing orange and the power button is uneffective in doi…

Started by Darren scott

3 Nov 30, 2014
Reply by Biggles

DishTV Satbox Power Failure [SOLVED]

When the power came back on after a cut, the Freeview was not active, what can we do to restart it. thanks

Started by suz

4 Nov 30, 2014
Reply by Dish TV Support

Channel 2 not recording 25/11 - Mosgiel [SOLVED]

Just wondering if anyone in Mosgiel or anywhere have had any issues with Guide set-up programmes on Panasonic Recorders not recording chann…

Started by enalp

3 Nov 26, 2014
Reply by forumuser

No programs on ch 33 Auckland terrestrial [SOLVED]

Last night I lost tv3, 4 etc.  I have signal strength but no quality.  I tried to rescan for programs and my Sony tv with built in terrestr…

Started by Antony Warbrooke

3 Nov 21, 2014
Reply by Biggles

Issues with DishTV S7090PVR

HI all. I have had a DishTV S7090PVR for a couple of years now and have had nothing but problems with it.  As far as I know it has the lat…

Started by Aaron

4 Nov 18, 2014
Reply by Dish TV Support

RSS

NETWORK STATUS ALERTS

See Network Status page for updates.

Freeview On Demand Changes Read More Here

Quick Links

© 2024   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service