Reception and Technical Issues (1,269)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

No Service in Carterton - 17/07

Received reports from folks on the ground that there was no Signal for about two hours yesterday. No Report from Transmission Providers !!.

Started by Alan Cobcroft

0 Jul 18, 2013

No service

I am not happy that we still have no service in Timaru once again. We see reports that the crew is out there fixing things but where have t…

Started by Joanne

7 Jul 5, 2013
Reply by DBrown

Southland

I live just out of tuatapere. Ever since digital started tv 1 and 2 are rarely watchable. Any one else in Southland having trouble?

Started by Sallyme

0 Jul 5, 2013

Recording Issue

Hi, we are having quite a few issues with losing signal while recoding. When we set more than one channel to record via the EPG, as soon as…

Started by Kerry Bonney

7 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Kerry Bonney

Freeview|HD Outage - South Canterbury Area

There is currently an issue with the Freeview|HD service in South Canterbury - just spoken to JDA and they are writing a media release to t…

Started by Edgar Technology

1 Jul 3, 2013
Reply by DBrown

Guide missing program names

When viewing the Freeview program guide only the programmes for the next few hours have names.  The others show start and finish times that…

Started by Ric Grocott

0 Jul 1, 2013

Options for getting freeview

Hi I have a question. I got a tv with built in freeview given to me. Now the problem is that my flatmate (the person who owns the house) do…

Started by Charmaine Eagle

2 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by Julian Visch

Will the broadcasters be improving the strength of the signal

Does any one know, or will it continue to be less reliable than analogue?

Started by Julian Visch

9 Jun 19, 2013
Reply by forumuser

All channels working except TV One

Hi guys, hoping you may be able to help. I've just setup my Freeview again after about 6 months (was working fine when I last had it workin…

Started by KEVIN

1 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by Mike G

Very Pixelated Transmission Lately the Lakes Tauranga

We live in the Lakes Subdivision in Pyes Pa, Tauranga and the last 3 weeks in the late afternoon and evening the reception has been shockin…

Started by Lakes Tauranga

0 Jun 13, 2013

RSS

NETWORK STATUS ALERTS

See Network Status page for updates.

Freeview On Demand Changes Read More Here

Quick Links

© 2024   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service