Reception and Technical Issues (1,267)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

radio station "The edge" missing please help

I have a hills Freeview HSMX-200 satellite receiver. about the start of September while I was away my Freeview stopped picking up the edge,…

Started by charlene

13 Oct 21, 2013
Reply by Paul

incomplete series recording

Set up Panasonic DVD to record a series-Miss Fishers murder mysteries All went well until this week when the programming page of the DVD an…

Started by Sue Pace

1 Oct 20, 2013
Reply by Biggles

Reception TV3

I have read a few posts and freeview replies that say reception is an aerial installation problem.  But my problem is that only TV3  (and 3…

Started by Steve Lincoln

12 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by Brad Scott

No Signal Every Sunday

Hi I watch digital TV with Satellite and it works fine generally except on Sundays. On every Sunday, it goes 'No Signal' on all channels fo…

Started by rubb3rfunk

8 Oct 15, 2013
Reply by Paul

Severe Weather (Mon 14 Oct) may impact your reception!

MetService has released weather warnings around a storm system passing over most of New Zealand this week. Your reception may be impacted b…

Started by Bel @ Freeview

0 Oct 14, 2013

Signal strength

Our signal strength was 58%.  We tilted the dish so the best we can get is 65% and 93% quality.  It is in and out sometimes but not as bad…

Started by Rosemary Brown

10 Oct 4, 2013
Reply by Steve J

Cannot watch C4

Hi all, On our Freeview, we've noticed that C4 is available. When we go on the EPG, we can see the program schedule for the C4, however we…

Started by Peter Doyle

4 Oct 3, 2013
Reply by Peter Doyle

Zinwell

Zinwell ZMX-7500 No EPG since change to Daylight Saving

Since the change to daylight saving on Sunday morning , the internal clock maybe showing the wrong date and time. Go to System Configuratio…

Started by Graham Wilson

0 Sep 30, 2013

Receiver has power but not working at all.

Hi, Yesterday I discovered that my receiver is not working at all, although there is power to it. Specifically, there is nothing showing up…

Started by Sam

7 Sep 28, 2013
Reply by Biggles

EPG in Regional Areas

The Terrestrial EPG for Nelson is showing 20 TVSN which is not broadcast there The other channels are correctly removed. Has anyone else co…

Started by Alan Cobcroft

4 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by Bill McMurray

RSS

NETWORK STATUS ALERTS

See Network Status page for updates.

Freeview On Demand Changes Read More Here

Quick Links

© 2024   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service