Reception and Technical Issues (1,269)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tuning UHF out channel - Sky decoder

Thanks to forum input we have isolated our freeview and tuning issues to be due to the Combiner on the mast and the VCR Modulator loop. Bot…

Started by Robbo

5 Jun 25, 2014
Reply by willis

Channels 3, 4, 3+1and c4 not working.

Hi, I just put up a second tv a new samsung with built in  freeview and wired it up myself using a 2 way splitter off the uhf aerial.  Most…

Started by Kahu Stix

2 Jun 25, 2014
Reply by willis

HELP!!!!

Hi Hoping someone can help me out with a weird issue I'm having. Had Freeview connected via a set top box connected to sky dish and working…

Started by Melissa Annandale

23 Jun 24, 2014
Reply by Melissa Annandale

Drop in Signal Strength ? Auckland

Noticed that my signal from Waitarua for the Kordia channels (5,10,12,14 etc) now has regular pixilation, where it has been clear as a bel…

Started by Alan Cobcroft

3 Jun 24, 2014
Reply by Troy

Missing channels since May 1 changes

Since the re-tune on 1 May, I have been missing channels such as Al Jazeera, TVSN, YesShop and CUE. I am in an apartment building that uses…

Started by Regan Priestley Gibbons

23 Jun 20, 2014
Reply by willis

USB connection

Hi. We can no longer connect our recording device.  All was fine until Thursday night when the usb could not initalise and continually kept…

Started by Josie Glynn

4 Jun 19, 2014
Reply by bruce

No signal for TV1, TV2 after 6pm...

Is there anyone out there who can explain why I can't get TV1 and TV2 after 6pm? Also the rest of the channels start to pixelate as well. I…

Started by Erin

21 Jun 19, 2014
Reply by Bill McMurray

No options for Nelson/ Motueka on factory reset list

In trying to reset factory defaults, I lost all channels, and there is no option for the Nelson area on the reset list. Tried Wellington an…

Started by Rand Aubrey Colgan

14 Jun 18, 2014
Reply by Satellite Networks Motueka

Weabzeal plugin

Having sorted out my channel problems I'm now have issues with trying to install the "WebZeal" Plugin .I downloaded the Internet-Browser-We…

Started by Arthur Wright

7 Jun 18, 2014
Reply by nzdtv.com

No EPG information on certain tv channels

Can anyone tell me why I'm unable to get program guides on TV1,TV2 TV1+1,TV2+1 and maori.   I have an X9200 HD PVR. on Sattelite tuners tha…

Started by Arthur Wright

18 Jun 16, 2014
Reply by Arthur Wright

RSS

NETWORK STATUS ALERTS

See Network Status page for updates.

Freeview On Demand Changes Read More Here

Quick Links

© 2024   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service