Miscellaneous / Off-Topic (37)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

veon tv

hi just wondering does anyone know where i could obtain a replacement remote for a veon 32inch tv thankyou

Started by Leon

3 Jul 14, 2015
Reply by Josh @ Freeview

Youi exasperation

I appreciate that the channels need to earn money  - but after checking with Youi and finding all 4 of my insurance policy's  would be dear…

Started by Steve

5 May 22, 2015
Reply by Steve

Damaged remote

Hi,  don't ask how but my remote control for my Satmax Plus S1612 satellite receiver has been damaged and some of the key functions will no…

Started by Joe Bocker

9 May 3, 2015
Reply by Satellite Networks Motueka

FreeviewPlus

FreeviewPlus is a new platform from Freeview, bringing the most popular shows from On Demand and Live TV together on any new 2015 FreeviewP…

Started by Patrick Te Pou

7 Apr 23, 2015
Reply by Satellite Networks Motueka

Freeview EPG not updated after 9th April [SOLVED]

I notice that the freeview guide displayed on my tv only goes up to 9th April. IS this a problem with my set or a freeview problen? Susan

Started by Susan Mary

7 Apr 4, 2015
Reply by Biggles

SPAM Watch [SOLVED]

"At 20:35 on April 2, 2015, FRANK KWABENA said… Good Day, How is everything with you, I picked interest on you after going through your sho…

Started by Edster

2 Apr 3, 2015
Reply by Josh @ Freeview

To many recordings scheduled annot record

We often get a message saying we cannot record because we have to many recordings scheduled at that time. We search our  booked recordings…

Started by Sue Marshall

2 Jan 28, 2015
Reply by willis

Chromecast, Your views and wants!

I purchased a Chromecast over the weekend, and find this is brilliant, after a few technical routing I can enjoy other services overseas le…

Started by Josh @ Freeview

0 Dec 30, 2014

Freeview Website TV Guide

Until about a week ago, Freeview website's TV Guide at www.freeviewnz.tv/tv-guide.aspx automatically displayed the programmes for the curr…

Started by Mike Leon

2 Sep 4, 2014
Reply by Mike Leon

Watch the English Premier League this season LIVE on TV One

LIVE English Premier League Games Free-To-Air on TVNZ Every WeekendFROM SUNDAY 17 AUGUST AT 1.50AM TV ONE and TVNZ Ondemand are changing th…

Started by Josh @ Freeview

0 Aug 11, 2014

RSS

Latest Activity

Connect With Us!

Be a part of the New Zealand Freeview Community!

Welcome to your Freeview Forum!  This is the online home for all Freeview viewers, retailers, manufacturers and installers. It's a place where you can find help, share advice, tips and your know-how to help another fellow "Freeviewer" out.

How do I get started?

1. Begin by signing up for Freeview Forum here.  Sign up is simple, fast & free, all we ask is that you abide by a few simple guidelines.

What details should be included when asking for help?

Including key details will help the community help you.....

1. What your coverage is (check by entering your full address here).

2. What antenna you're using (indoor of outdoor UHF aerial, or satellite dish).

3. What brand & model your device is.

4. What channels or programmes you're having trouble with (if any).

5. And of course - as many other details as you think would be relevant.

© 2020   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service