GET FREEVIEW - Equipment & Set Up (100)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Digital device clock and Daylight Savings Time

Most Freeview Approved devices update automatically for Daylight Savings, so you won't need to do a thing. If you’ve changed the time setti…

Started by Josh ✔️

0 Aug 3, 2017

Can I get Freeview if I live in an apartment?

Yes, most apartment complexes have a TV reception system (MATV system) that feeds your apartment as well as others in the same building.  M…

Started by Josh ✔️

0 Aug 3, 2017

Lost freeview only getting Optus test signal, trouble finding correct dish position with sat finder

Hi all, I installed a new K1 android TV box / sat receiver to an old sky dish with a dual LNB and after re-aligning the dish only slightly…

Started by Arne Hinz

3 Jul 18, 2017
Reply by Arne Hinz

Freeview IPTV Service?

Is there any plans for freeview to start an IPTV service in the near future?  IPTV is a great way to get your products out to a lot of peop…

Started by Dunc Burland

6 Jun 29, 2017
Reply by Marcel

Replacing TIVO - cable problem

The cable that joins the TIVO to the UHF terrestrial aerial doesn't fit the RF IN socket at the back of my aerialBox freeview plus. Is ther…

Started by J Farr

2 May 3, 2017
Reply by Biggles

Have Igloo? Here is a few reminders

Hi Igloo box users!  SKY  sent out a firmware update to all igloo boxes still connected to allow customers to watch Freeview Channels at no…

Started by Josh ✔️

0 Mar 28, 2017

No signal

Hi  I have 2 TV's. one has a build in freeview which works with the UHF ariel no problem.  Then I have another TV that it says no signal.…

Started by Erica Armstrong

3 Nov 3, 2016
Reply by Biggles

Stuck on Standby

I have a new S8200 Freeview Satbox.  Yesterday it was up and running perfectly all day. At night, I pushed the power switch on the box and…

Started by Robert Brooks

1 Oct 25, 2016
Reply by Biggles

Other Rooms

Hey, just ditched sky!  When Sky was attached we a modulator that allowed feed to other tv's.  Can anyone help as to how I can do this with…

Started by Jacqui Rushworth

6 Oct 10, 2016
Reply by Jacqui Rushworth

Aerial socket question

I don't know if I'm posting this in the right forum, but here we go. I recently moved house, and when I got here I discovered I didn't have…

Started by Megan O

3 Sep 17, 2016
Reply by willis

RSS

OUTAGE ALERT:

All  Systems Go!

Latest Activity

A discussion started by Hannah was featured

New Freeview On Demand is now available as a Smart TV app on LGs and Samsungs

New Freeview On Demand is now available as a Smart TV app on LG TVs released since 2017 and Samsung…See More
19 hours ago
Hannah posted a discussion

New Freeview On Demand is now available as a Smart TV app on LGs and Samsungs

New Freeview On Demand is now available as a Smart TV app on LG TVs released since 2017 and Samsung…See More
19 hours ago
Biggles replied to Damien Service's discussion Problem with UHF signal
"It's unlikely to be the Panasonic or STB. Normally they either work or they don't. The…"
yesterday
Damien Service posted a discussion

Problem with UHF signal

I have an 8 year old Panasonic Freeview recorder (DMR-XW380) and for some time the UHF signal has…See More
Tuesday

Connect With Us!

© 2018   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service