GET FREEVIEW - Equipment & Set Up (106)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tip for setting up UHF aerials for Freeview|HD to ensure ongoing reliable signal reception

The below info was kindly provided to me recently & it explains very well the importance of setting up Freeview|HD correctly in the fir…

Started by Bel @ Freeview

3 Sep 25, 2013
Reply by Steve J

Unable to find normal TV channels

I recently bought a Transonic Digital Satellite Receiver TWH-S1 and im using an old style TV and a black satellite dish. I am able to recie…

Started by Matt

6 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Steve J

aerial

Is UHF available in wellsford? Or is it satellite only?

Started by Jo Marshall

1 Sep 14, 2013
Reply by forumuser

sommet sport

Sports is now available on Vodafone T-Box with Freeview. The EPG currently is from 23:00 tonight. Customers with a Vodafone T-Box with Fre…

Started by Jo Marshall

4 Sep 4, 2013
Reply by Bel @ Freeview

Zinwell

Zinwell ZMT-620HD, ZMT-630HD, ZMT-640PVR Plus 1 Changes

To enable the new Plus 1 lineup you may need to carry out a channel re-scan. Instructions can be found here

Started by Graham Wilson

0 Sep 1, 2013

Sommet Sports Channel

Why did Sommet Sports advertis the game between Man U v Chelsea on Tue 27th Aug between 5.30 to 8.30pm and then not show with no apology o…

Started by Trevor Gill

2 Aug 31, 2013
Reply by nzdtv.com

Transonic UHF Freeview Set Top Box

Who has some (positive?!) experience with this device?  

Started by Andrija Maricic

2 Aug 18, 2013
Reply by Andrija Maricic

HELP!!

just to give you all a good laugh for the day-my kids have been fighting over the freeview remote(DTVS) and have somehow un- programmed  ev…

Started by kellie philcox

3 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by forumuser

Watching a On Demand Show or a Freeview Channel stream from your laptop to your HD TV

HDTV's are great because you have access to Freeview HD however if a channel that you want to access is not available on your platform (HD…

Started by forumuser

0 Aug 11, 2013

Reception through internal VHS

I recently bought a decoder and, as I don't have the facility for an external VHS, I bought an internal VHS. The problem is, no data is bei…

Started by rpower.is@gmail.com

1 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by Mike G

RSS

NETWORK STATUS ALERTS

See Network Status page for updates.

Freeview On Demand Changes Read More Here

Quick Links

© 2024   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service