FREEVIEW ON DEMAND (107)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

tvnz ondmend

every sinces they brought back to ads on tvnz ondemded freeview + every time it comes out of the  ads it coz back to the start of the progr…

Started by Jared

7 Apr 20, 2018
Reply by Cliff Baker

New Freeview On Demand platform coming soon. Keen to try it?

We've been working with broadcasters and app developers to create a New Freeview On Demand platform, which will improve video playback and…

Started by Bel @ Freeview

1 Apr 9, 2018
Reply by Bel @ Freeview

Problem with the TVNZ app in Freeview OnDemand on my Samsung TV

Hi there, every so often when I open up the TVNZ app to watch 1 News, it does not show the latest episode, only the previous nights' episod…

Started by Leon Iusitini

0 Mar 19, 2018

On demand

I had been getting on demand then one day nothing it's like it not set up but I keep getting the Internet page. Then it says contact your p…

Started by Vannessa Anderson

1 Mar 3, 2018
Reply by forumuser

TV Box problem

I have 3 TVboxes and they are different brands , and the problem that I have is this . I have down loaded the 3now app on all the boxes ,1…

Started by David Lipscombe

1 Mar 3, 2018
Reply by forumuser

Samsung

The freeveiw app is just a frozen page.....I've tried to re install but it still won't work

Started by rebecca

1 Feb 19, 2018
Reply by forumuser

Can not view freeview on demand via freeview or via ondemand app

Hi For a while now we can not view on demand via free view. When we select a program in free view it will always come up with "loading erro…

Started by craig sutton

1 Feb 6, 2018
Reply by forumuser

No Freeview Plus on LG TV UH652V

I have been having issues with my LG TV UH652V After about 4 months the freeview plus stopped loading when I press the red or green buttons…

Started by Ian

3 Nov 29, 2017
Reply by forumuser

Missing On demand app

I have recently got a new tv with freeview plus Panasonic 32inch LED TV ModelTH-32ES500Z Smart TV The Maori TV On demand app has disappeare…

Started by Kevin Wilkinson

4 Nov 16, 2017
Reply by Kevin Wilkinson

TVNZ On Demand app not working

Is anyone else having issues trying to get the TVNZ On Demand app to function? We can view TV3 & Maori TV On Demand but can't get TVNZ…

Started by Judy Wall

5 Nov 13, 2017
Reply by Judy Wall

RSS

NETWORK STATUS ALERTS

See Network Status page for updates.

Freeview On Demand Changes Read More Here

Quick Links

© 2024   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service