FREEVIEW ON DEMAND (107)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

On Demand stopped working

I have a Sony KD-55X7500F and we were watching ON-demand content which has now stopped. I have tried re-registering but it says my emails…

Started by Gerry H

4 Jun 2, 2019
Reply by Gerry H

how to delete freeview log in

I was wondering if anyone can tell me how to delete my freeview log in that I needed to create to watch the On Demand ? I have tried the on…

Started by Brent

1 May 29, 2019
Reply by forumuser

The "OUTtv" logo

It is great to see so much programming on OnDemand which has been tagged with the "OUTtv" logo, as being LGBTQI+ friendly content. I assum…

Started by Trisquel Whare

1 May 29, 2019
Reply by forumuser

New Freeview On Demand app - epic fail on my Sony Smart TV

I purchased a Sony KDL-32W600D smart TV  specifically to watch Freeview On Demand. It used to work with the old app, but had freezes once o…

Started by Julie S

3 May 6, 2019
Reply by forumuser

Searching for what's available.

Hi I watch On Demand via my laptop and Chromecast. What is the easiest way to search for programmes given that I'm not using the app. or a…

Started by Martyn Howells

1 Mar 6, 2019
Reply by Trisquel Whare

On demand no longer working on our Panasonic devices

Since the last Freeview update, (Dec 2018?) all our Panasonic devices (PVR and TV's) can no longer play Freeview content.We can navigate to…

Started by Ralph Hill

6 Feb 25, 2019
Reply by Maraea Robertson

Tv on demand

Hi my S8200 since a year or so ago has never worked properly after you changed to the new TV guide which I hate and now and then it flicks…

Started by Lennard Haynes

0 Jan 24, 2019

VEON Connected TV users who have lost access to Freeview On Demand

Freeview and The Warehouse are working together to address video streaming issues so that the new Freeview On Demand platform is available…

Started by Hannah @ Freeview

0 Jan 22, 2019

How to add favourites?

I have finally joined the FreeView Plus / OnDemand generation, buying a new set-top box in the Boxing Day Sales this year. I have a cheap A…

Started by Trisquel Whare

1 Jan 21, 2019
Reply by Trisquel Whare

Freeview OnDemand

Newshub not playing on old OnDemand, comes as 'Not in New Zealand' and the new OnDemand hasn't got the past couple of days listed.

Started by Nathan Johnston

1 Jan 17, 2019
Reply by mike henden

RSS

NETWORK STATUS ALERTS

See Network Status page for updates.

Freeview On Demand Changes Read More Here

Quick Links

© 2024   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service