FREEVIEW ON DEMAND (107)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

User Selectable EPG for Freeview Plus

With the freeview upgrade recently the EPG loading method has changed.  The EPG is now loaded from the internet as a default and this is se…

Started by Richard Swain

1 Sep 14, 2016
Reply by forumuser

Dish TV

S8200 & T2200 Freeview EPG Changes

Hi Customers, We are getting large volume calls and messages about the new EPG change, The EPG change is due to a Freeview requirement, we…

Started by Dish TV Support

0 Sep 13, 2016

S8200 satbox

We ditched sky for freeview about a year or two ago because of skys ever increasing cost...but have signed up for sky again because were si…

Started by Jacqueline Alexandra Mary Dalby

14 Sep 13, 2016
Reply by Dish TV Support

Wifi Dongle

Hi I have an Aerial box T220 and I am having issues with the Apps not connecting. It appears when I try to install the wifi is says the don…

Started by Paul Elliott

1 Jul 27, 2016
Reply by forumuser

No Apps on Freeview Plus

Hi, I have had the help of Dish TV to get my SatBox S8200 upgraded and working (hopefully) to its potential. So when they got me upgraded v…

Started by Gwenyth Richards

1 Jul 25, 2016
Reply by forumuser

Series records +1

Hi, I have had trouble with the box over the past few weeks (it wouldn't show prime or music channel (no signal message) so I did the first…

Started by Mark Kenny

1 Jul 13, 2016
Reply by Biggles

Freeview Plus Screen

Over the past two - three weeks we are getting coming up as a single black screen with red writing when changing channels or moving from th…

Started by Gwenyth Richards

1 Jul 4, 2016
Reply by forumuser

On demand content

Have only just got freeview plus yesterday. When I use the guide the EPG guide to view what was on yesterday and click on a show to play it…

Started by The_BozBoz

3 Jun 28, 2016
Reply by forumuser

Free View Plus on KD-65X9300C

Basically the same situation as: http://freeviewforum.co.nz/forum/topics/free-view-plus-on-kdl-40w650dI have a 2015 Sony X930C which is on…

Started by The_BozBoz

3 Jun 28, 2016
Reply by The_BozBoz

Intermittent Freeview Plus

Hello We have a Sony KDL 48W600B. Sometimes we get the Freeview Plus icon come up and can use Freeviews functions, on demand etc. The next…

Started by Mike

2 Jun 2, 2016
Reply by Mike

RSS

NETWORK STATUS ALERTS

See Network Status page for updates.

Freeview On Demand Changes Read More Here

Quick Links

© 2024   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service