Freeview equipment (149)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Older model

Hi i have a DTVS-1B which is not made anymore ,I need to buy a remote .Does anyone else still use this model ,or is it not worth using .We…

Started by DONNA

3 Oct 30, 2019
Reply by forumuser

smart vu apparently not adding all content on demand

-is this my wee box only or have others had the same problem. I found this problem by looking for anew title from RVNZ "the Capture' which…

Started by Michael Handley

0 Oct 18, 2019

I need a replacement remote! How do I get one?

If you have lost your remote, the manufacturer may be able to help, They may carge you a new remote, they may ask for a proof of purchase r…

Started by forumuser

0 Oct 17, 2019

How to pair new remote with DishTV A2 PVR?

Hi Everyone, I have a DishTV PVR, see link https://www.dishtv.co.nz/A2. We lost the Bluetooth remote that came with it, and I just purchase…

Started by Robert Read

2 Aug 27, 2019
Reply by forumuser

DishTV A2/superbox time issue with Kodi

I have a Dish TV A2 running Android TV and this suggests installing Kodi during the install.  This works well to play locate movies, but th…

Started by DAVID MEDLAND-SLATER

2 Aug 6, 2019
Reply by forumuser

Dual tuner Satellite receivers

Is it possible to buy a New Zealand Freeview certified dual tuner satellite-only receiver without having to buy a PVR type with its own in-…

Started by david adamson

1 Aug 1, 2019
Reply by forumuser

My Freeview not recording

On screen says HDD drive is incompatible. I have tried to format but it fails. What can I do?

Started by Lyn Annabell

4 Jun 14, 2019
Reply by forumuser

Freeview NZ for pc tuner

Hi, I would like to be able to watch satellite digital free view through my computer via USB can any one recommend a usb satellite digital…

Started by Matthew Bootherstone

3 May 30, 2019
Reply by Matthew Bootherstone

Freeview Dish TV recorder

Have a Dish TV recorder, not exactly the latest model.  However, despite that the recorder works fine,  the remote control has a few keys t…

Started by Jo Assink

6 May 23, 2019
Reply by forumuser

Panasonic DVR Recorders - Loading Problem

I was wondering when the loading problem is going to be fixed on the Panasonic DVR Recorders? There was mention at the end of Novemeber the…

Started by Richard Warlow

3 Jan 27, 2019
Reply by Anne Carroll

RSS

NETWORK STATUS ALERTS

See Network Status page for updates.

Freeview On Demand Changes Read More Here

Quick Links

© 2024   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service