Freeview equipment (149)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

No Signal and all channels disappeared.

Hi - I just turned my Samsung TV on which has built in freeview and been working fine for years and now it seems all the channels have disa…

Started by Kate

9 Mar 29, 2014
Reply by Bill McMurray

ZMT-640PVR problems

I have two (2) of the recommended Zinwell PVR-640R  Freeview boxs. I purchased 2 because they are recommended and obviously, I have two TVs…

Started by Neil Denby

1 Mar 7, 2014
Reply by Aaron Butler

Need a freeview box for a new TV?

We just bought a new TV and can't get all the channels, namely 1-3.  We have sky TV in our lounge and the TV is freeview ready. Do we have…

Started by Vicki Swann

6 Jan 22, 2014
Reply by Biggles

Unable to record TV programmes via STB

Have STB connected to VCR/DVD combo unit connected to analogue TV.Everything works fine except for VCR recording.After setting VCR to reco…

Started by Geoffrey Wright

8 Jan 20, 2014
Reply by Graham Wilson

Status 530 caravan ariel with freeview terestial

Hi, I have a imported a English caravan with the above Ariel. Is this Ariel suitable? Information:   http://www.visionplus.co.uk/shop/statu

Started by Dave Jennings

8 Dec 19, 2013
Reply by Biggles

PVR library access problem

My PVR Dish TV T1050 has recently developed a problem. When I click library on my remote it comes with the message "media not alive". I hav…

Started by Stephen

0 Nov 27, 2013

Panasonic TV

I have a Panasonic TV with built-in Freeview but would like very much to use the MyFreeview option and record shows. Is this possible or do…

Started by Andy Langford

2 Nov 12, 2013
Reply by Biggles

My Freeview UHF Dish TV T1050

Hi everyone I'm new to this forum. I'm looking at getting a freeview box Model Number T1050 And was wanting to know If any of you have got…

Started by Gina

4 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by Paul

Alkris ALK-FTA3 Changes viewing chanel to whatever is set to record... most frustrating.

Does anyone know how to fix this problem or have I spent $130approx on a pile of @#$%!? I have tried resetting channels and now my closest…

Started by Zalina

5 Oct 21, 2013
Reply by Paul

DishTV satBox S7070r playing up

In the last few days our satellite receiver has been playing up! When we turn it on now it switches itself off after a few seconds and endl…

Started by Roy

3 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by Roy

RSS

NETWORK STATUS ALERTS

See Network Status page for updates.

Freeview On Demand Changes Read More Here

Quick Links

© 2024   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service