Freeview equipment (147)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to pair new remote with DishTV A2 PVR?

Hi Everyone, I have a DishTV PVR, see link https://www.dishtv.co.nz/A2. We lost the Bluetooth remote that came with it, and I just purchase…

Started by Robert Read

2 Aug 27, 2019
Reply by forumuser

DishTV A2/superbox time issue with Kodi

I have a Dish TV A2 running Android TV and this suggests installing Kodi during the install.  This works well to play locate movies, but th…

Started by DAVID MEDLAND-SLATER

2 Aug 6, 2019
Reply by forumuser

Dual tuner Satellite receivers

Is it possible to buy a New Zealand Freeview certified dual tuner satellite-only receiver without having to buy a PVR type with its own in-…

Started by david adamson

1 Aug 1, 2019
Reply by forumuser

My Freeview not recording

On screen says HDD drive is incompatible. I have tried to format but it fails. What can I do?

Started by Lyn Annabell

4 Jun 14, 2019
Reply by forumuser

Freeview NZ for pc tuner

Hi, I would like to be able to watch satellite digital free view through my computer via USB can any one recommend a usb satellite digital…

Started by Matthew Bootherstone

3 May 30, 2019
Reply by Matthew Bootherstone

Freeview Dish TV recorder

Have a Dish TV recorder, not exactly the latest model.  However, despite that the recorder works fine,  the remote control has a few keys t…

Started by Jo Assink

6 May 23, 2019
Reply by forumuser

Panasonic DVR Recorders - Loading Problem

I was wondering when the loading problem is going to be fixed on the Panasonic DVR Recorders? There was mention at the end of Novemeber the…

Started by Richard Warlow

3 Jan 27, 2019
Reply by Anne Carroll

freeview streaming and the "Dish TV SmartVU X"

I have been long waiting for the day to be able to stream freeview live tv rather than requiring an aerial/dish. that seems to arrived in t…

Started by andrew shearer

2 Dec 20, 2018
Reply by andrew shearer

Subtitles help

We are receiving freeview via satellite & a box. Until a couple of days ago had no problem with subtitle. Now they are getting delayed.…

Started by Gayle Gordon

1 Sep 13, 2018
Reply by Paul

Zinwell - ZMT 620hd volume up to high

Zinwell  UHF Freeview- ZMT 620hd volume up to high. Everyime I put freeview on standby and turn it back on again the next day, volume is a…

Started by Taylor

2 Aug 8, 2018
Reply by willis

RSS

NETWORK STATUS ALERTS

See Network Status for more info and updates.

Freeview On Demand Changes Read More

Latest Activity

Quick Links

© 2022   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service