Freeview equipment (115)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

PVR library access problem

My PVR Dish TV T1050 has recently developed a problem. When I click library on my remote it comes with the message "media not alive". I hav…

Started by Stephen

0 Nov 27, 2013

Panasonic TV

I have a Panasonic TV with built-in Freeview but would like very much to use the MyFreeview option and record shows. Is this possible or do…

Started by Andy Langford

2 Nov 12, 2013
Reply by Biggles

My Freeview UHF Dish TV T1050

Hi everyone I'm new to this forum. I'm looking at getting a freeview box Model Number T1050 And was wanting to know If any of you have got…

Started by Gina

4 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by Paul

Alkris ALK-FTA3 Changes viewing chanel to whatever is set to record... most frustrating.

Does anyone know how to fix this problem or have I spent $130approx on a pile of @#$%!? I have tried resetting channels and now my closest…

Started by Zalina

5 Oct 21, 2013
Reply by Paul

DishTV satBox S7070r playing up

In the last few days our satellite receiver has been playing up! When we turn it on now it switches itself off after a few seconds and endl…

Started by Roy

3 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by Roy

UHF Aerial Problem

I have my Igloo receiver connected to the UHF aerial on my roof but it is not picking up any channels. I have checked all the connections o…

Started by Andy Gibb

8 Sep 30, 2013
Reply by Andy Gibb

Replacement for a Transonic Freeview Remote?????

I have a new Transonic UHF box (Model TC2884STB) and the remote is atrocious (new batteries included) - it seems very variable and sometime…

Started by Ian

3 Sep 3, 2013
Reply by David Lipscombe

Homecast HT9200DTR MyFreeview - Software Release 01.07.3B

The latest software for Homecast HT9200DTR is available for download from the DTV Solutions website. Download Link including instructions:…

Started by Anil Hari

2 Aug 23, 2013
Reply by Kevin Wilkinson

Link external aerial to multiple TVs?

How is that done? Is it easy to do?  

Started by Julian Visch

5 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Mike G

DIYer seeks assistance.

Hi All, I am in Wanganui and currently can receive 3 analogue channels (not ideally) via a ribbon on the lounge wall. I have looked at the…

Started by Graham

11 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by James Gray

RSS

Latest Activity

Biggles replied to William Petty's discussion Red vertical line on tv screen
"Where? I haven't seen any photo. It needs to be posted in the Forum so we can all see it."
16 hours ago
William Petty replied to William Petty's discussion Red vertical line on tv screen
"Hi Bggles I sent you a photo the other day"
18 hours ago
Bel @ Freeview posted a discussion

The Edge TV moving to Freeview channel 14

From this Thursday, The Edge TV will be coming to you on Freeview channel 14.What do you need to…See More
18 hours ago
Biggles replied to William Petty's discussion Red vertical line on tv screen
"How wide? Whereabouts on screen? All inputs or just TV? Picture?"
Sunday

Connect With Us!

© 2018   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service