Freeview equipment (149)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Frozen screen/

Hi all, switched on the tv this morning to find the screen/picture frozen with an image of a young lady telling me  "Sommet Lifestyle Colle…

Started by Jo Maslin

2 Oct 14, 2014
Reply by forumuser

dish tv s7080 record bookings

why do my record bookings suddenly vanish for example last friday i book forbidden kingdom which is on this friday and die hard 4 which is…

Started by Leon

2 Oct 1, 2014
Reply by Dish TV Support

j c matthews HD freeview terrestial recorder

Hi is anyone having problems with their j c matthews freeview terrestial box. Mine recently has started playing up with a lot of pauses and…

Started by bernard bateman

10 Sep 30, 2014
Reply by forumuser

dtvs firmware

anyone know where the latest firmware for the dtvs 1b is? doesnt seem to be on the dtvs.co.nz website have aquired a dtvs 1b which needs re…

Started by willis

4 Sep 25, 2014
Reply by willis

Dish TV

Latest Dish TV Firmware: September 2014

New firmware is available for you to install manually on some Dish TV products, You will find download instructions via the Dish TV website…

Started by Dish TV Support

0 Sep 24, 2014

What kind of USB

Hi there I'm getting a freeview receiver T1000. Just wanting to know what kind of usb do I need to be able to record a programme.

Started by Gina

1 Sep 19, 2014
Reply by Dish TV Support

Recording Multiple Program's

I have recently installed a Panasonic Freeview recorder. What I want to understand is why when recording a series, the + channels (1 hour b…

Started by Johnws

6 Sep 16, 2014
Reply by forumuser

whats the best way to record off a Hills freeview reciever?

HI, I have a hills freeview box, and wanting to record one channel while watching another. I have called the hills team, and was advised to…

Started by Jane

11 Aug 20, 2014
Reply by willis

SATVIEW PVR12

I bought the satellite receiver above last year before we went digital and have had no problems with it until they actually changed.  Thank…

Started by Erica Coyle

3 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by forumuser

Zinwell ZMT-640PVR - any advantage in running an SSD drive?

My unit (thankfully) still seems to run pretty well, and is now secondary to a newer Panasonic. I find it quite often gives segments where…

Started by Bruce Glover

9 Aug 7, 2014
Reply by Graham Wilson

RSS

NETWORK STATUS ALERTS

See Network Status page for updates.

Freeview On Demand Changes Read More Here

Quick Links

© 2024   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service