Hi All

For those having issues with their units a software update is available if you have not received it yet. Version 1.1.1  

Please download, unzip and transfer the files to a USB drive. Plug it in and a box should pop up to begin upgrade

http://firmwaretest.dishtv.co.nz/Zygo-Release-V1.1.1-2015-09-01-USB... 

All recordings will be untouched however, rebook any shows you have in the EPG after the upgrade.

Views: 720

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Can anyone comment on what noticeable changes to expect with this upgrade. I cannot find a version change history which is disappointing (most software companies manage to do a change history to tell users which issues they have fixed/improved)

In particular I am disappointed that when one stops playback (in V1.0.4) you have to navigate back to the program you were watching in order to delete it. Also the lack of any re-ordering options for library display.

Hi Howard,

The changes in that software version were as below....

1. Fixed Offsets that were not working

2. Fixed bug that caused random locking up during playback.

Cheers
Dish TV Online Support

Howard Amos said:

Can anyone comment on what noticeable changes to expect with this upgrade. I cannot find a version change history which is disappointing (most software companies manage to do a change history to tell users which issues they have fixed/improved)

In particular I am disappointed that when one stops playback (in V1.0.4) you have to navigate back to the program you were watching in order to delete it. Also the lack of any re-ordering options for library display.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

NETWORK STATUS ALERTS

See Network Status page for updates.

Freeview On Demand Changes Read More Here

Quick Links

© 2024   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service