Hi all, a question regarding the setup for the internet browsing through the X1000HD:

Having powered up and established a wifi connection to my modem I find I cannot activate a search engine. I get various pre-programmed pages such Turkish TV OD and other irrelevant options, but no access to Google or the like. URL's are rejected based on this unit using HTTP and not HTTPS. Can anyone suggest a way forward here?

Regards, Pete M.

Views: 115

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ask ultrapower.co.nz

Thanks Willis, do you have a full email address?

willis said:

ask ultrapower.co.nz

Thx guys.

Biggles said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Tony Bowen replied to Tony Bowen's discussion satellite receiver stopped working
"Problem solved with a new lnb, cable and receiver. Delighted to say I got a signal straight away…"
Monday
Tony Bowen replied to Tony Bowen's discussion satellite receiver stopped working
"Thanks Willis. I tried this and got the same result. Then I checked the LNB to find the plastic…"
May 17
willis replied to Tony Bowen's discussion satellite receiver stopped working
"See if it will switch on with the satellite cable unplugged If so then cable/ lnb suspect If not…"
May 17
clifford c wright replied to clifford c wright's discussion missing tv1,tv2, duke on freeview.
May 17

Connect With Us!

© 2018   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service