new episode notifications liked it when I could remove programmes from watch list as this would remove notifications now seems like I have to watch the programme to clear the notification but if I remove programme from history the notification comes back
please give options to manually remove notifications if I wish.
does this on all my devices
android phone smart tv and dish tv t2200 with built in freeview plus

Views: 60

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Punctuation!!! Easier to read when you have sentences.

Hi Leon 

I am unsure on your request, Are you saying that you want this fixed on the Web/App Version of TVNZ ONDEMAND or the FreeviewPlus part of TVNZ ONDEMAND? 

Please advise, 
Josh

does this no matter what I use to watch ondemand. but its ok I emailed tvnz and they know about this issue and are working on it.

Thanks Leon

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Quick Tools

Latest Activity

CRAIG ROBERTSON replied to CRAIG ROBERTSON's discussion ON DEMAND FREEZES
"I used to be able to tab across and access the individual apps , but now it just freezes on the…"
5 hours ago
John replied to Carl's discussion Recomendations
"Hi, do you have a model number? I too are looking around for a Tivo replacement (love the Tivo, so…"
11 hours ago
Biggles replied to John Ridgway's discussion YAGI-type UHF Aerial in the sitting room?
"No."
15 hours ago
Josh Hill ✔️ replied to John Ridgway's discussion YAGI-type UHF Aerial in the sitting room?
"Hi John  Thanks for your question, it's a good one!There have been no reports of aerials…"
16 hours ago
Josh Hill ✔️ replied to CRAIG ROBERTSON's discussion ON DEMAND FREEZES
"Hi Craig,  Are you able to tell me which app on Freeview On Demand you are having issues with?…"
16 hours ago
John Ridgway posted a discussion

YAGI-type UHF Aerial in the sitting room?

We are in a tiny flat with no access to mounting an aerial outside.We have put our YAGI-type UHF…See More
17 hours ago
CRAIG ROBERTSON posted a discussion

ON DEMAND FREEZES

Hi team,I recently purchased a Samsung HD Smart TV, UA43M5500ASXNZUnfortunately, your Freeview on…See More
19 hours ago

Dish TV
Dish TV Support replied to Trudy knighton's discussion Lost Internet connection
"Hi It would be best if you could contact our support team while in front of the unit. Call from a…"
Wednesday

Connect With Us!

© 2017   Created by Bel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service